WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   New Inboard dealer in the North West (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=801595)

liljohn 04-01-2014 11:52 AM

New Inboard dealer in the North West

nwinboards.com

North West inboards opened there doors yesterday. they will be selling Axis, Supra and Moomba out of Issaquah Wa. they are partnered with Bakes marine. so this should be a win win for all us north west folks. Anyone that is in the area they are doing an open house on May 3rd. come down and say Hi..

polarbill 04-01-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljohn (Post 1871220)
nwinboards.com

North West inboards opened there doors yesterday. they will be selling Axis, Supra and Moomba out of Issaquah Wa. they are partnered with Bakes marine. so this should be a win win for all us north west folks. Anyone that is in the area they are doing an open house on May 3rd. come down and say Hi..

Awesome news for the market up here. Who is running nwinboards John?

tmill 04-01-2014 12:19 PM

So excited for the new dealer. I wont be at the party but my boat should be!!! Liljohn please beat people who forget to take their shoes off :D. Honestly though I am so excited for Darren and Bakes Marine. Such a great group of guys and a powerhouse of a partnership!

polarbill 04-01-2014 12:20 PM

Never mind. I see it is Darren and Chad. I don't know Chad that well but congrats to him. I worked with Darren at Cope and McPhetres and can say he is a good guy with a passion for the industry. Congrats Darren.

tmill 04-01-2014 12:21 PM

Darren Lamont former General Manager of NW Mastercraft.

tyler97217 04-01-2014 12:34 PM

Nice work Seattle folks!

Cabledog 04-01-2014 12:57 PM

Nice, The folks at Bakes are great. Soooo much better than the car dealers over at Larson that were carrying Supra/ Moomba. Boats are a whole different world than cars.

polarbill 04-01-2014 1:10 PM

haha, you will notice Larsen didn't have Supra/Moomba long. Did they even have them for 6 months. I knew it was a bad sign when they didn't have anybody working the Moomba/Supra area for their first Seattle boat show and the brand new SA550 was sitting out in the rain.

83Starsnstripes 04-01-2014 1:44 PM

Thanks guys! Super excited to get started! Chad is helping out on the Axis boats and Trevor will be helping with Supra boats, both are great ambassadors for each brand.
Going to be awesome!!!

spencerwm 04-01-2014 1:57 PM

Awesome news. Great for Seattle and for BAKES. Paul wasn't busy enough. This should keep him from going home at night.

Talonsorensen 04-03-2014 5:42 PM

Super stoked!!

MCObray 04-03-2014 6:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmill (Post 1871223)
So excited for the new dealer. I wont be at the party but my boat should be!!! Liljohn please beat people who forget to take their shoes off :D. Honestly though I am so excited for Darren and Bakes Marine. Such a great group of guys and a powerhouse of a partnership!

Wha'd you get lined up in Trevor? SC450?

tmill 04-03-2014 7:33 PM

You know it. My boat will be on display may 3rd. Talking with Darren we are getting a ride day scheduled for the following weekend to get people out on the boat.