WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   Cie? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782537)

phatboypimp 08-09-2010 5:35 PM

Cie?

I have been on this board for awhile and I read a lot more than I contribute.....but what is with this CIE crew? These guys know a lot of **** from wakeboarding, to clothes, to gear, to watches, to knives, to motorcycles, to 4wheeling locations...even appliances. Seems like someone in their crew is an expert on any topic......I want to know what you guys talk about around a campfire....

Very impressive. I have learned a lot from you guys.

dakid 08-09-2010 6:31 PM

they know the difference between a purse and a satchel, too.

kyle_m 08-09-2010 9:16 PM

they are definitely a good bunch of guys and contribute so much to the wakeboarding scene here on the west coast

westsiderippa 08-09-2010 11:40 PM

"I want to know what you guys talk about around a campfire...."

hahaha, that my friend could not be posted on here, ill give you a hint though, burning picnic bench wheelies, mickey bombs, hmmmmm........ chain sawing s--t, burning marious rhino snow boarding, the list goes on..............

just a solid group of guys that are down for gangsta a-- extreme s--t. my kinda peeps, word!!!

nauty 08-10-2010 10:26 AM

I believe that CIE stands for: "Concussion isn't enough".... I may be wrong, but I think I remember it being that.

hatepain 08-10-2010 10:40 AM

^^^Truedatis

guido 08-10-2010 11:36 AM

Everything I know, I learned on Wake World. Ha, ha, ha.

Richard is right on.

..... And the only way to know what we talk about around the camp fire is to be there with us (and that's a pretty open invitation to anyone on WW). Heck, I can hardly remember. Luckily most of it goes unrecorded.

mammoth 08-10-2010 1:30 PM

Ha. When sitting around a campfire, they usually talk about things that can be placed in said campfire. Christmas trees being a good example!

dakid 08-10-2010 1:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nauty (Post 1620105)
I believe that CIE stands for: "Concussion isn't enough".... I may be wrong, but I think I remember it being that.

wrong. it stands for "cwb is everything." ;)

mammoth 08-10-2010 1:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brian speaks the truth!

jarrod 08-10-2010 3:53 PM

Ah that was an epic trip. Seems like so long ago. We need to do that again.

westsiderippa 08-10-2010 5:28 PM

ill seond that, as much as i love summer im pumped for rain, mud and snow, brapppppppp.

brianmiller 08-11-2010 10:17 AM

Bryan I want to see the after pic

My campfire experience with Jrod and crew was someone riding their MX bike up a single width ramp to picnic table to riding on a burning log across the fire. I would have wrecked just going up the ramp. Next was the gas in a glass vodka bottle trick. I am not sure if more gas was used on riding or in the camp fire that night..hahah good times for sure.

phatboypimp 08-11-2010 10:24 AM

Sounds like good times.

westsiderippa 08-11-2010 12:28 PM

dude it worked great but this pic doesnt show it on fire, lol.
im so ready for riding season to start this 100+ crap at the track is killing me although it was a perfect day this weekend at the oatfield. only a mild 87-90 in turlock.
im ready for stony and jaw bone.

ttrigo 08-11-2010 1:26 PM

"Everything I know, I learned on Wake World."

this needs to be the new WW t-shirt slogan. I would buy one.
get on it Dave!

brianmiller 08-11-2010 2:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westsiderippa (Post 1620694)
dude it worked great but this pic doesnt show it on fire, lol.
im so ready for riding season to start this 100+ crap at the track is killing me although it was a perfect day this weekend at the oatfield. only a mild 87-90 in turlock.
im ready for stony and jaw bone.

yeah Oasis convinced me I need to be on the boat more...although I will see you at E Street

colorider 08-11-2010 2:57 PM

Sobe bottle, nail hole in top of lid. Bottle filled 3/4 with gas. Set in campfire pointing up. mmmmmmmmm, good times.!!!
Here is a good camp trick as well. Google "works bomb". simple to do, and every camp has plenty of empty plastic bottles and tinfoil around. All you have to bring is The Works brand toilet cleaner. Very obnoxious and loud!!! Our vodka bottle filled with gas made a HUGE mushroom cloud last trip out. Was awesome.

wakeandsnow27 08-11-2010 3:55 PM

everytime I see CIE I say "concussion isnt enough" and then have a near audible debate with myself on "concussions arent enough or a concussion isnt enough" and so on.

jarrod 08-12-2010 6:42 AM

Bryan...I hope you really feel that way. With Adam gone, I need someone who's going to be down for the cold weather camping and riding a couple times a month.

westsiderippa 08-12-2010 8:50 PM

oh its on brotha... lets kick this shiz off with some china wall in 2 weeks buddy.