WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Pissing in a wetsuit?????????? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792320)

bftskir 03-18-2012 3:33 PM

Pissing in a wetsuit??????????

I see these threads every winter comparing wetsuits to drysuits and somebody always complains that you can't pee in a drysuit. So they are saying they do pee in their wetsuit. Grow up! stop peeing your pants already. I know you like that warm feeling that you used to get when you were 5 years old but didn't you grow up? and stop that disgusting habit. Your pee stinks, its waste, stinky, dirty, bodily fluids. Nobody wants to be anywhere near you or your wetsuit or your shorts after you piss on yourself then come sit between your friends in the boat--you stink like the floor of an outhouse.

I am driving the boat and one of you pee-ers sits next to me and ...suddenly I am smelling crap in my boat, that stuff stinks and so do you, it doesn't rinse off, it doesn't magically leave your shorts fresh and clean-grow up. Maybe you are the same guys who can't hit the toilet and pee all over the floor. Whats up with that anyway- every publc restroom has pee all over the floor around the toilet, who taught you to aim? or it it a size issue? too short to have any accuracy? what is it?

Anyway-There is not even a contest between a wetsuit and a drysuit, a drysuit wins with ease.
Staying warm and dry always beats a wetsuit especially in colder conditions.

OK flame on you pee-ers.

ottog1979 03-18-2012 3:52 PM

When I do it, I'm surfing in the ocean and already in salty water;)

pc_sledge 03-18-2012 4:11 PM

Loosen up man, everybody pees in their wetsuit.

TheHebrewHammer 03-18-2012 4:11 PM

Hey OP, I have a video you might enjoy.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/11665720?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

alexair 03-18-2012 4:12 PM

All people do pissing in the water but not all from a diving tower..:)

gotwake133 03-18-2012 5:47 PM

Who says you can't pee in a drysuit?

captain_vilfo 03-18-2012 5:51 PM

I want to piss on you

irishrider92 03-18-2012 6:45 PM

Sure in a steamer its horrible yeah, especially when you take it off, but in a shorty; Pee on!

benjaminp 03-18-2012 9:15 PM

I'll pee in my own wetsuit, or just in my shorts, but not in my dad's steamer (out of respect, not because I think its gross). I really dont believe you can smell the pee on someone when they get back in the boat, I think that just might be the smell of your panties when they get all bunched up like that. I have friends who pee their shorts when they're standing on the swim platform. Doesnt really matter, you're hopping in the lake anyway and it actually does just get so diluted that it just washes away. How do you pee when you're on your boat? Over the side into the lake that you ride in? Because thats basically the same thing.

simplej 03-18-2012 9:45 PM

Skyrockets in flight.
Surfer's delight!

Seriously get over it. I don't usually piss in the lake but when i do, at least it keeps me warm.

TheHebrewHammer 03-19-2012 7:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjaminp (Post 1738129)
How do you pee when you're on your boat? Over the side into the lake that you ride in? Because thats basically the same thing.

I do this all the time. If it's not my turn to ride, I'll do this so I don't have to get in the cold water!

kristian 03-19-2012 7:32 AM

I used to pee in my wetsuit all the time, except now I have a psycho 2 I can't, its too near to being a drysuit.
I've been born and raise around water sports (waterski, wakeboard, free diving, scuba diving, windsurfing, snorkeling, spear fishing..... etc) with a world travelled navy trained dive master for a dad, so I've been around a lot of wetsuits and seldomly do you hear someone flat out refusing to pee in their wetsuit or telling people its wrong and to grow up. Most people do it dude.... fact of life.

eubanks01 03-19-2012 7:43 AM

It's like my old dive instructor said, "There are two types of people in this world. Those that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it."

03-19-2012 8:01 AM

Ive grown up on lakes for 25 yrs...i'll pee off a swim platform, in my wetsuit or my shorts. Have lady friends who squat off the back of boats too. I religiously wash my wetsuit after every use before storing it away.

Pretty sure the clear urine of mine is not as harmful as some of the lake waters Ive been in!! So if u have stinky urine, might want to think about drinking more water:)

Swimming pools are different...but lakes/rivers/oceans?

Rather pee in the water than fill up gatorade bottles and have those boiling in the boat.

skiboarder 03-19-2012 8:31 AM

I used to pee in my old suit that leaked like a sive for a little warmth knowing that it would get well flushed as I rode.

3 years ago I traded up to a Oneil Psyco 2 and my mid section still stays dry in that thing. I haven't been cold enough in it yet to justify stewing in my own juices, but I would...

trio 03-19-2012 12:37 PM

Boat owner and Wetsuit Pee-er here.

I agree that it's a little gross but what I do is after I have turned on my wetsuits BioWarmer... I simply give the suit a nice flush out before returning to the boat. Before getting on the step, I pull out the neck and take a big gulp of water down the front of you suit. After you climb our let it all flush down the legs. It's a little cold on the tenders but better than piss in the boat.

I actually try to avoid it when pissble (not a typo) but if ya gotta go!

tonyv420 03-19-2012 12:58 PM

On the boat, its over the edge, in the water its in what ever i'm wearing (except my drysuit). If #2 arrises, well do you really want to know HaHa!!! Just don't eat that Baby Ruth you see floatin!! J/K

captain_vilfo 03-19-2012 1:06 PM

just dont pee when you're riding.. hurts the pee hole

irishrider92 03-19-2012 3:10 PM

Woah I'm really surprised about people's attitudes. For the pee-ers, are you guys mostly talking about shorty suits and warmer weather full suits or do you guys include steamers in there too? I peed in a steamer once when riding cable in october and a couple hours later, when I was taking it off it stank up the whole changing room. Not since then.

With short suits on the other hand I don't feel like I've christened it until I've marked my territory

TheHebrewHammer 03-19-2012 4:19 PM

I pee in full wetsuits. Not sure what you mean by "steamer." Mine is really thick but it isn't as sealed as what it sounds like the Psycho 2 is. Never noticed any stank.

behindtheboat 03-19-2012 4:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishrider92 (Post 1738303)
Woah I'm really surprised about people's attitudes. For the pee-ers, are you guys mostly talking about shorty suits and warmer weather full suits or do you guys include steamers in there too? I peed in a steamer once when riding cable in october and a couple hours later, when I was taking it off it stank up the whole changing room. Not since then.

With short suits on the other hand I don't feel like I've christened it until I've marked my territory

Ditto

bftskir 03-19-2012 5:11 PM

OK next time you pee in your shorts even without a wetsuit, take them off and put your face in them and take a nice deep breath. It won't be Tide you are smelling.

03-19-2012 5:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bftskir (Post 1738346)
OK next time you pee in your shorts even without a wetsuit, take them off and put your face in them and take a nice deep breath. It won't be Tide you are smelling.

I'll let u know my results later this week:) i drink a gallon of water a day, so Im always having to pee, shouldnt be a problem.

03-19-2012 5:39 PM

Maybe ur problem is u wear underwear underneath ur board shorts and its trapping it & soaking the urine up? Freeball and the urine flows right out the bottom of ur shorts lol

Im curious though...if u cant pee while in the water, are you saying we cant pee overboard either into the water? Where does one go if ur out for a few hours? Not every wakeboard is like MC and has a toilet on it.

bftskir 03-19-2012 5:55 PM

You can pee in the water, unless a restroom is handy, sometimes they are not and if you gotta go you gotta go. As for the floaters, man I'd really prefer you wait and use a restroom. At least most of you would not do that in your wetsuits/shorts- I hope anyway. Somehow through years and years of boating I've never had to let a baby ruth chase me around in the water but I've seen it.

If you drink a gallon of water and think just water is coming out then just pee it back in the gallon jug and drink it again, just like an astronaut.

TheHebrewHammer 03-19-2012 7:06 PM

Haha, you should do a PSA!

durty_curt 03-19-2012 8:33 PM

I've had two psycho wetsuits and also the best of the best psycho freak. And I wizzed in all of them! Just make sure you flush your wetsuit out before you get back in the boat or its gonna smell musty in there

cragrat 03-19-2012 9:20 PM

There are two kinds of wakeboarders: Those who pee in their wet suit... and liars...!

srock 03-21-2012 8:23 PM

The solution to pollution is dilution

mike2001 03-22-2012 11:56 AM

If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

gnard 03-23-2012 10:53 PM

lamest responses i have ever read..
are all the poeple who don't piss in wetsuits gluten free also??? :banghead:

Anaru 03-24-2012 3:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain_vilfo (Post 1738084)
I want to piss on you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN56...e_gdata_player

cwb4me 03-24-2012 5:53 AM

This debate is warming up now..................................Oh never mind it's just my wetsuit,OOPS!

03-24-2012 8:01 AM

Dude, everyone pees in their wet suits. I sometimes do it on the platform before I'm even in the water trunkin it. And I do it in pools too so watch out.

k9fxr 03-24-2012 1:34 PM

What is a "steamer"?

ttrigo 03-24-2012 1:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bftskir (Post 1738054)
I see these threads every winter comparing wetsuits to drysuits and somebody always complains that you can't pee in a drysuit. So they are saying they do pee in their wetsuit. Grow up! stop peeing your pants already. I know you like that warm feeling that you used to get when you were 5 years old but didn't you grow up? and stop that disgusting habit. Your pee stinks, its waste, stinky, dirty, bodily fluids. Nobody wants to be anywhere near you or your wetsuit or your shorts after you piss on yourself then come sit between your friends in the boat--you stink like the floor of an outhouse.

I am driving the boat and one of you pee-ers sits next to me and ...suddenly I am smelling crap in my boat, that stuff stinks and so do you, it doesn't rinse off, it doesn't magically leave your shorts fresh and clean-grow up. Maybe you are the same guys who can't hit the toilet and pee all over the floor. Whats up with that anyway- every publc restroom has pee all over the floor around the toilet, who taught you to aim? or it it a size issue? too short to have any accuracy? what is it?

Anyway-There is not even a contest between a wetsuit and a drysuit, a drysuit wins with ease.
Staying warm and dry always beats a wetsuit especially in colder conditions.

OK flame on you pee-ers.

first off, you are a barefoot skiier. much respect, as it is very difficult. but why are you on this site?
secondly, you spend time on the delta, and you are worried about people that pee in their wetsuits? I think you should be more worried about the cleanliness of the delta water, instead of those friends of yours who pee in a wetsuit.
thirdly, have you ever been in a public pool before? stop being such a girl and worrying about a little pee. if you can smell your friends pee after he gets out of the water, refer him to a doctor, because he has something wrong with his urine.

TheHebrewHammer 03-24-2012 6:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttrigo (Post 1739490)
first off, you are a barefoot skiier. Much respect, as it is very difficult. But why are you on this site?

this

irishrider92 03-24-2012 6:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9fxr (Post 1739486)
What is a "steamer"?

Like a really warm fullsuit, like a psycho II or an SG5

bftskir 03-24-2012 8:55 PM

The Chappelle link was good but now I've got a few for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2WdtrBn48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M66ghRVNax0

”You’re probably thinking ‘people p*ss in wetsuits, I’m not sure about a second hand wetsuit’, but believe it or not I have NEVER urinated in this suit, seriously, these suits are too good to be doing such a vulgar act in.

”The wee just ends up staying in the suit and then when you’re sat having a post-surf pint in the pub you smell awful and girls don’t like boys that smell of p*ss, so you just sit there, alone all night, sobbing into your pint of Betty Stoggs like a lonely desperate p*ss smelling

05-09-2012 7:58 PM

I was going through some old shirts i have and found this...lol perfect

http://img.tapatalk.com/c6e4e818-2ed1-8b7a.jpg

durty_curt 05-09-2012 8:01 PM

Hahahahahaha! I wonder if anyone would say anything out in public. . .

TheHebrewHammer 05-09-2012 8:41 PM

I want that shirt!

hawkeye7708 05-09-2012 9:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
:)

hawkeye7708 05-09-2012 9:10 PM

and I also love that shirt. Bidding starting at.... 5 bucks plus shipping! haha

irishrider92 05-10-2012 1:33 AM

Haha yeah! They were selling that shirt at world's in Quatar in like 07 I think. Wish I could have gone!