WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through June 19, 2005 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=236768)
-   -   Wisconsin/Minnesota looking fo pull sunday 6/5 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232269)

valhalla579 06-03-2005 10:15 AM

I live in River Falls, WI and am looking for a crew to board with this sunday. I have my own board/vest/rope/handle, but unfortunately no boat. I will drive a couple hours to find a nice place... looking for people in Hudson/Prescott/Stillwater area or possibly Eau Claire/Menomonie... I am Willing to bring food/drinks and will deffinitely give gas money. It's gonna be some damn cold water ;-) Oh, and I'm also a 20 year old male (should probably say that)

skibum69 06-03-2005 10:16 AM

Evan Check your email today.

valhalla579 06-03-2005 2:28 PM

That would be pretty sweet Jason.. I unfortunately don't have a sac pump. I would still like to find something a bit closer, but if i can't i would be more than happy to join you guys. Email me your cell number or something so i can get a hold of you. Also, I don't know exactly how to get to the chippewa river from EC. I don't have a wetsuit either, but i have a rash guard (like that will help anyway) but i have a pretty good tolerance for cold water.. i went swimming in the st. croix a few times already this year. I also have a pretty nice spectra rope and handle if you want me to bring that. It'll be my first time out this year, and i'm pretty stoked!

snowslider76 06-03-2005 5:07 PM

Going out Sunday in Minneapolis, about 40 miles from you, if you want we'll hook you up. Let me know email me at <a href="mailto:jsmith@smithsonbuildersmn.com">jsmith @smithsonbuildersmn.com</a> Heading out around 9/10 AM. <BR> <BR>Hey Jason what part of Whitefish are you on, we're on Island but usually ride on Loon, thats off lower Whitefish. We should hook up I'm looking for some more people to ride with up there. We're not hard to miss we have the ghetto slider off the point held together with speaker wire.

valhalla579 06-05-2005 7:56 AM

does anybody on here know Jason's cell phone number? i am trying to get a hold of him to hit up some boarding, but i can't seem to reach him via email or this board.. any help would be appreciated

skibum69 06-06-2005 10:15 AM

Evan, thanks for coming out, sorry about forgetting to send you my cell #, my bad. We'll have to go out again sometime when we aren't getting ravished by rain storms.

skibum69 06-06-2005 10:16 AM

Jason, <BR>We are on lower Cross Lake, at the two bays on the very south end. I'll <BR>half to let you know when I'm up and not entertaining people. It I'll have <BR>to keep an eye out for your slider. What boat are you in? We are usually <BR>in my blue Prostar 205 or a buddies red x-2.

snowslider76 06-07-2005 3:16 PM

I have a 2000 Malibu with 2004 graphics it's maroon with a black titan tower. We pretty much exculsivly ride Loon Lake.

snowslider76 06-07-2005 3:17 PM

I didn't pull my slider out of the water last winter so now it's pretty much smashed to pieces on shore and the rest is sunk off the sand bar. Thinking of banging out another one though.

skibum69 06-08-2005 5:54 AM

I'll keep an eye out for you, the weather's been crappy, but I know for sure I'll be around the weekend of the July 4th. We'll have to hook up.

chasejames11 06-16-2005 7:05 PM

Hey guys. I live in webster wis but have a place in anoka. Im having the same problem. I have a hyperlite project and obrien player 143 with highbacks. I have the spectra rope and a boat but no driver. Anyone wanna go boarding im an hour and a half north of the cities. EMAIL ME!! <a href="mailto:chasejames11@hotmail.com">chasejames1 1@hotmail.com</a>