WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Texas MasterCraft is now MB dealer!!! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789378)

craigtxmc 08-05-2011 12:55 PM

Texas MasterCraft is now MB dealer!!!

Just wanted everyone to know we are now Texas' only MB Boats dealer and should have our first shipment of boats arriving just before Labor Day. Official name is MB Boats of Texas!!!
Website should be complete sometime next week....

Craig Emerton

Texas MasterCraft
817-589-7547

craig@texasmastercraft

ixfe 08-05-2011 1:14 PM

Congrats, Craig!!

Prepare to sell alot of MB's. I'm sure you get your share of walk-ins at the shop experience extreme sticker shock. Now they have an alternative.

Riteride 08-05-2011 1:17 PM

Congrats.. I just heard that from Shane over at MB.. Yall will make a great team..

craigtxmc 08-05-2011 2:16 PM

Thank you guys!! We appreciate the compliment. We'll do our best to provide for both brands. Our thinking is that we still bleed MC but not everyone can or wants to spend the money on the more expensive boats. MB will allow us to reach an audience that we normally wouldn't have the opportunity to do so. We're excited to see how things go. We've been hearing a lot of great things about MB on the threads and I think we may suprise some people this year!

supratweaked 08-05-2011 3:49 PM

Congrats Craig! You cannot go wrong with with this line. I like where MB Sports is positioned in the market right now. The true core wakeboarder will quickly recognize the attention to detail the crew at MB Sports put into their product while remaining price competitive with a core boat. The wakes are SICK!

slipknot 08-06-2011 10:54 AM

sic sic sic

congrats to Texas Mastercraft, Hey Texas are you ready for the monstrous wakes of MB to invade your state?;););)

craigtxmc 08-06-2011 1:40 PM

We're ready for about 60-75 monstrous wakes of MB to invade our state! LOL Bring em on!!!

bear 08-06-2011 2:27 PM

The master craft dealer in so-cal / lake Elsinore. California skier is also selling them now.

craigtxmc 08-06-2011 9:39 PM

Yes indeed. That's our buddy Chuck's place. We were proud to get his input and help during this process.

aBoMoFo 08-07-2011 1:06 PM

I hope you can make it to a Houston Boat show to show off some of these MBs!

craigtxmc 08-07-2011 1:44 PM

We will most def attend winter boat show in Houston, Austin, an Dallas.
On the water events are being scheduled as we speak.
Thanks everyone for the positive responses!

Tommy 08-07-2011 5:41 PM

Tommy's is selling MB in Denver

Guys I could not pass this line up! Incredible boats at very fair prices. Maybe the best thought out ballast system ever! So stoked to be in the company of Texas Mastercraft and the other big boys that have taken this line on. Thanks!

Tommy Phillips
www.gettommys.com
tommy@gettommys.com

buffalow 08-08-2011 7:24 AM

Pretty crazy - two of the largest dealers in the country now carrying MB. We are finally making the impact we have been working on for over 5 years. Great to see the changes that Shane has brought to the table. The boats get better month after month. So stoked to be a pair of the evolution. Craig and Tommy - Welcome aboard and prepare yourself.

wakereviews 08-08-2011 8:04 AM

Wow, get ready for a flood of MB's on those TX lakes!!

craigtxmc 08-08-2011 8:14 AM

Hello Tommy! Man, Jimmy speaks highly of you my friend. I'm looking forward to meeting you. We're excited about this opportunity and have had nothing but great feedback thus far. I can't wait for our first boats to arrive.
We are flying out to Cali September 27th for a few days to visit the factory. I'm think we are staying at Bass Lake for the weekend as well.
Gotta get out of this Texas heat a few days. 110 degrees is getting old!

slipknot 08-08-2011 9:25 AM

Cal Skier? Really? Very interesting!

bass10after 09-07-2011 8:37 AM

this is great news, more options the better!