WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through May 22, 2006 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=329511)
-   -   Those w/ 06 Murray Boots (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325326)

malibuohio 05-10-2006 4:16 PM

Just wondering if anyone is having trouble with the seam where the ankle bends coming loose?? Maybe used them 7 times, should have been double seamed. Other than that a great boot. I do not really want to ship them to hyperlite.

robie 05-10-2006 4:21 PM

No problems yet. I will watch out for it though.

tommyg 05-10-2006 4:31 PM

everything i owned was Hyperlite, until i got tired of dealing with quality issues on seemingly every piece of equipment I owned (should chips really be coming out of the side of my board?). Switched to CWB beginning of last season, and I love the setup I'm riding now, not one issue...

robie 05-10-2006 4:54 PM

If you have a comment that is in no way relevant to the original post/question, please do us all a favor, write it, then THINK, and then delete it. <BR> <BR>Thanks. <BR>

stephan 05-10-2006 5:06 PM

Yessuh Massa yessuh!! <BR> <BR>His comment deals with quality of one companies product and what he has done to fix it. While not answering the question it is most certainly relevant. <BR> <BR>As for the Murray boots, I have no idea. They certainly look cool. My buddy loves his. Don't send them to Hyperlite, have your dealer fix them (ie have your dealer give you a new pair and let him/her deal with the warranty).

jwr 05-10-2006 5:36 PM

Yeah, I'd say that is very relevant information.

bill 05-10-2006 5:38 PM

i agree <BR> <BR>mattw <BR> <BR>this years hl bindings come with a warranty that gives the dealer full freedom to give you another pair free if yours has warranty issues.. <BR> <BR>it appears you do, so they will not make you wait on your repair they are supposed to just give you new ones.. <BR> <BR>andrew i agree it was relevant , it may have gone past just answering the question but the original thread opens this subject for equal response whether you agree with it or not.. <BR> <BR>later

dakid 05-10-2006 5:43 PM

how is tommy switching from hyperlite to cwb due to PAST issues relevant to matt's CURRENT issue w/ his '06 hyperlite murray bindings?

westsidarider 05-10-2006 6:31 PM

most dealers will have no problem with swappin out the product for you, so long as they have it in stock. having the stock on the merchandise is the biggest problem right now. if only one binding is ripped then i would recomend waiting for both to be ripped because i beleive hype will only replace the one boot that is ripped and not both of them. thats jus my understanding of the new warranty. i have the same issue with my parks bindings ripping at the ankle on the inside. mine have no support problems even with the rip so im jus gonna wait on gettin them swapped out for a while.

bill 05-10-2006 6:39 PM

joe just that he has owned HL and had simila problems..he wasnt adding anything positive but just relating to the guys problem..

ghostrider_2 05-10-2006 8:19 PM

only rode 3x but going out again tomorrow, no issue so far other than they are to comfortable, I just want to wear them on the boat waiting for my next turn..LOL

wakebmxer 05-10-2006 8:53 PM

no problems for me either. Super comfy and solid hold/feel all the way around.

malibuohio 05-11-2006 10:40 AM

Cool, Thanks for the info

delta_rider 05-11-2006 8:51 PM

bindings are great, got mine 2 weeks ago and riden them once. There is a prety big warranty on them so i would go with that.

lfxstar 05-11-2006 10:17 PM

My 3DS's are ripping on the toe and are coming off of the base