WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Industry Jobs (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Cayman Islands - Instructor/Boat Captain Wanted (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800029)

WakeboardCayman 09-19-2013 5:08 PM

Cayman Islands - Instructor/Boat Captain Wanted

4 Attachment(s)
Have you ever dreamed of living in the Caribbean?! Why not make it happen? Join our growing team located in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands!

This position involves running charters along Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. Responsibilities include such activities as boat maintenance, cleaning and engaging customers. Successful candidates will be responsible for the safety and enjoyment of all guests on the boat. Must have excellent customer service skills, outgoing personality, great attitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail, & initiative. Current CPR/First Aid qualifications, captain's license and wakeboarding knowledge preferred. Depending on experience, salary will be up to $2,500CI (tax-free) (equivalent of $3,049 USD) per month plus BONUS. We also provide health insurance and pension benefits as required by law.

This is a wonderful opportunity to live in a tropical paradise and possibly become a partner in the business. The clear waters are 82 degrees and the temps are in the 80s and 90s year round. What more could you ask for?!

Email info@wakeboardcayman.com for more information.

mccormickscablepark 09-20-2013 9:55 AM

Sounds like an awesome gig!!

jagermeister 09-26-2013 2:59 PM

Looks great.... Might be interested but to do this right, you need to replace the Jet boat with a V drive wakeboard/wakesurf boat.. We have owned a shop and have taught 100's of kids to wakeboard and wakesurf... We have visited Cayman many times for the diving... paradise!!

WakeboardCayman 09-26-2013 4:10 PM

Thanks for the interest. I got your email and will provide a response shortly but we are currently looking at V drives and hope to add one within the year.

slipknot 09-27-2013 8:54 AM

I have ridden 7 Mile beach, it is awesome! I rode with Justin when I was there. There are cruise ships puling in almost everyday. Its like a goldmine, and they pay top dollar. Justin had a Mastercraft CSX and it was great! Look at my profile photo. My wife and rode and then we snorkeled a bit. Epic time! I want to go back, and I will rent your boat as well.

WakeboardCayman 09-30-2013 8:06 AM

Hate2party - We hope to see you down here soon! A great break from riding is a little snorkeling at the Kittiwake site.

WakeboardCayman 10-02-2013 7:45 AM

Thanks everybody for the interest in our open position. We have now closed off interviews.

jagermeister 10-14-2013 5:32 PM

Hey Chris........ That's a really awesome pic of the sunset with a wakeboard pull.. I close my eyes like I was there...

lol!... did I get the job?

ttrigo 10-28-2013 9:52 PM

gonna have to look you up in June for a pull!!!