WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   East tennessee crew (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797632)

zOOnder 04-12-2013 9:58 AM

East tennessee crew

Hey folks,

I searching for a pull. I live in Morristown very close to the Cherokee Lake (near of Phanters Creek). Normally I come from Germany, but I'm here since last year October for working.
Now the summer is coming and I looking forward to find some people for wakeboarding, because alone its hard ;)
I waked in germany 3 times last year, but not behind a boat, it was so much fun. I want more!!!!

So please let me know if here (Knoxville, Cherokee Lake, etc.) is a crew or somebody who go wakeboarding.

At this moment I dont have a wakeboard, but when I found some people for wakeboarding, I will buy me one.

dezul 04-12-2013 1:23 PM

If you don't mind an hour drive, your always welcome for some sets with us. I live in Knoxville. I normally go to Melton Hill (straight up butter all the time) for wakeboarding. My boat isn't the best for wakeboarding (typical one side wash) but it works for me.

zOOnder 04-12-2013 2:31 PM

Sounds great, an hour drive is no problem, I'm very often on the weekend in knoxville. So let me know when you start, and I'm sure you gonna have something to laugh, because I never starts behind a boat :D

tn_rider 04-12-2013 6:38 PM

I'm in west tn, but if your ever on this side of the state hit me up!

dezul 04-12-2013 7:21 PM

I am going out on sunday with a large crew if you want to come. I am not riding. The water is still too cold. You are welcome to come though. I will pull you till you are tired.

dezul 04-12-2013 7:25 PM

If you want to come and check it out without wakeboarding, then you can do that too. I am going out tomorrow also but with no crew. Mainly just cause me and the gf love being on the water and i want to tune my system more without making my neighbors angry. Plus i am bringing some fat sacs to weight it for surfing to dial it in. Pm me and i can give you my number.

Tim

drive139 04-13-2013 5:55 AM

Tim

I also ride on Melton Hill. We were out Tuesday and the water temp was 72 by the steam plant. We rode in shorts and heater tops. I have a blue and black Supra 22 hit me up if you ever run into us. We are always looking for other people to hang out with on the lake.

Nick

dezul 04-13-2013 6:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drive139 (Post 1816561)
Tim

I also ride on Melton Hill. We were out Tuesday and the water temp was 72 by the steam plant. We rode in shorts and heater tops. I have a blue and black Supra 22 hit me up if you ever run into us. We are always looking for other people to hang out with on the lake.

Nick

Near bull run? I always put in at clarke center park when i go. If the water is that warm, then i will ride in it. Ft loudon is 58 degrees as of last weekend. Too cold for me. Will you be out this weekend Nick?

zOOnder 04-13-2013 7:43 AM

Tim

clarke center park, is this the Carbide Park?
Great weather today

Soeren

dezul 04-13-2013 7:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zOOnder (Post 1816580)
Tim

clarke center park, is this the Carbide Park?
Great weather today

Soeren

Yep. I think they are the same. It has some of the best riding in east Tn. Even on windy days you can still find some butter.

zOOnder 04-13-2013 8:05 AM

I write you a PM Tim

drive139 04-13-2013 6:15 PM

Tim

Yes over by bull run. No I wont be out this weekend but will be out there pretty much every weekend it is nice from here on out. Hope conditions were good for you today.

dezul 04-13-2013 7:01 PM

The water was 63 at our normal spot today. Down ft loudon it got even warmer. I plan to ride tomorrow.

dezul 04-14-2013 5:17 PM

Wild day on lake. Sorry you didnt get to ride. Dont worry, you always have an invite on my boat.

Wake08 04-20-2013 12:51 PM

Hey guys, I'm looking at trying to do a houseboat trip with some friends. Any suggestions for great lakes to anchor a house boat in and ride for a couple of days that are good water and not too busy this time of year?

cbk_watersports_fergie 04-21-2013 8:31 AM

I ride on Cherokee all the time. Would love to find a ridding Buddy!

zOOnder 04-21-2013 8:43 AM

Austin
Where do you go in in the Cherokee Lake? For me its only 5 min. to the Panthers Creek Boat ramp.

Soeren

cbk_watersports_fergie 04-21-2013 3:38 PM

Normally in Mooresburg. Near lake view Grocery if you are familiar where that area is?

zOOnder 04-22-2013 10:42 AM

Not really... But I will find it if you have a street name and number what is close.