WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through September 23, 2004 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=192984)
-   -   Outkastz 2??? (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187798)

malibuboarder75 08-26-2004 7:53 PM

I hear outkastz 2 is coming out. Who will be in it?

snoobs 08-28-2004 1:00 PM

i really like the first one. its a bootylicious video! <BR> <BR>kinda funny to be saying that about a wakeboard video but since ya seen it, ya know what i mean! <BR> <BR>I think more wakeboard videos should try and get that party atmosphere about them! Girls gone wild meets wakeboarding!

malibuboarder75 08-29-2004 6:03 AM

I know. That video was awesome. Cody hall is super hardcore, a really great rider who I havnt seen until this video and relentless. Randy Harris is by far the best spinner in the business and goes bigger then anyone.

dirty 08-29-2004 3:00 PM

yes we are in the process of filming "OUTKASTZ 2" <BR>starring: Chris Williams, Ricky Gonzalez, Melissa Marquardt, Kyle Murphy, Cody Hall, Josh Smith and the Delta Crew, plus many other unknown and up and coming riders and maybe even some tight sh*t from the east coast. Randall's not sure if he'll be able to film before we're done shootin, so hopefully we'll get him in, but it's not lookin like it at this moment, be sure to check it out coming early 2005.....

snoobs 08-29-2004 4:52 PM

Well, Randall needs to get his @ss up in it! It just wouldn't be the same without him! <BR> <BR>Looks like your gonna have a pretty good lineup, cant wait to get it! Let's make sure we make this one a unrated Parental Discretion Advised video! We got to see some jiggle and wiggle besides the wakeboardin'.

malibuboarder75 08-29-2004 5:51 PM

I dont think I will buy it if randy isnt in it. just my 2 cents.

blabel 08-29-2004 9:34 PM

More riding this time. I like the first vid minus the other BS. But I guess it is made from the 9 so i guess you can expect that stuff.

dirty 08-29-2004 9:46 PM

well it's not up to us if Randall's goin to be in it or not(he's my favorite rider and would be in it forsure if it was up to me), he's doin some other stuff other than riding right know and not shooting for anything at this moment, but with the line up we have, Chris Williams, Rickt G, ect... you'll definetley get your moneys worth, and yes it will be alot of lifestyle too, clubs, parties, hot girls, which is the lifestyle we're into, a 30 -40 min pure riding video just bores us too much and we like to add a little flava to our sh*t.... <BR>so be sure to check it out coming early 2005, you won't be dissapointed, new riders, new tricks, new stunts and rails, and of course a whole set of new ladies......

dirty 08-30-2004 3:45 PM

plus I forgot that the filming, editing, soundtrack, ect.... is 10 times better than the 1st OUTKASTZ, so if you even liked the 1st one a little you'll luv this one....

guido 08-30-2004 4:06 PM

skip the brawling scenes...That's kinda lame if you ask me. Girls...OK, Riding...Cool, Brawling...Lame, and doesn't need to be a part of wakeboarding. I know you guys don't care what people think about you, but I just don't see where that is a part of the wakeboarding lifestyle. Not ripping you guys, maybe that's what you are into, but that's the only part of the first video that I used to fast forward through everytime.

malibuboarder75 08-30-2004 4:31 PM

My favorite section is randy...you really need to squeeze him in, even if it means old footage.

dirty 08-31-2004 3:34 PM

quick question to everyone, would you like to see a hightlight of Randalls old riding maybe including some new <a href="mailto:sh@t">sh@t</a>, maybe, or not have him in the movie at all???