WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive through January 18, 2008 (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=537823)
-   -   ***Wake Vids** (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535606)

chillwiththebrosandkickback 01-16-2008 4:58 PM

I have wakeboard videos, two of them, and the awesome book dvd instructional!!! yeh, but besides the THE BOOK Dvd, my other two i have just seen to many times,Encore, and Innuendo. As much as I love wakeboarding and watching other people ride, the same movies arn't really good anymore! Usually i find myself online looking at a few people's sections here or their on the web. I mean the price of some wake DVD's are crazy, and there is no local shop close to me so I have to order them. I'm just putting this out there to see who else is PO'd by wanting to watch mad shredding but the price or avalibility isn't there. Oh and does anyone want those two movies i got, Encore + Innuendo, I'll trade them for video that someone is tired of watching. Shipping Idk, whatever I guess?

da_kamp 01-16-2008 5:04 PM

i'm with you on the prices because they are a bit steep, but personally i haven't gotten sick at all of The Truth in the six months i've owned it, and i watch it 2-3 times a week =D

chillwiththebrosandkickback 01-16-2008 5:09 PM

THats intense, but I've had the encore vid for like two years, the truth is a real nice vid, is that a two disk deal like Encore?

da_kamp 01-16-2008 5:11 PM

<BR> <BR> <BR>Push Process is pretty nice as well <BR> <BR>(Message edited by da_kamp on January 16, 2008)

chillwiththebrosandkickback 01-16-2008 5:14 PM

I'll keep it on the DL but gimmie the LD if u know what mean on the resource for your vid, or was it a friend. I can't get anything on Limewire!!

dakid 01-16-2008 5:16 PM

you guys do know that justin stephens frequents this site, right?

K.B.C. 01-16-2008 5:18 PM

they're expensive for a reason. the poor guys can't make much money. if you want a new vid, sack up and spend the money. we're talking $25 and it goes towards a good cause.

da_kamp 01-16-2008 5:20 PM

crap post deleted

chillwiththebrosandkickback 01-16-2008 5:22 PM

No really thatts sick, but i did buy one of his videos, there awesome and I wouldn't be surprised if greatness put them into a bootleg or shared network system for the world to see

da_kamp 01-16-2008 5:24 PM

scott, try $35 with shipping, i could understand if maybe they were a bit longer

chillwiththebrosandkickback 01-16-2008 5:30 PM

Truly I would buy a movie, one with some length to it or some new High definition for about $35 it would cost me, but with all the expenses in wakeboarding (which are a reality in such an awesome sport) it's kind of a pain.

duffmangt 01-16-2008 6:03 PM

<a href="http://www.lipslide.com.au/" target="_blank">http://www.lipslide.com.au/</a> <BR> <BR>They made the dvd "Deliberate" I loved it! and it was super cheap for us residents...just click on the youtube special and its like 10 dollars and 4 dollar shipping or something...took like 10 days to get it in but its from australia and it was worth it :P

chillwiththebrosandkickback 01-16-2008 6:13 PM

whats the Youtube special? the trailer for that movie is sick!

duffmangt 01-16-2008 11:40 PM

the youtube special is the 10 dollars and like 4 for shipping, its a pretty solid video...lots of awesome shots in awesome places

witproductions 01-17-2008 12:18 AM

Im a filmer out of washington and i too used to think that wakeboard videos were very expensive, but once i started making them myself i found that all the time and personal money that you put into it makes you really poor. i think $20 which is the price of a normal DVD is more than reasonable. also if you guys are looking for a new wakeboard video check out myspace.com/wit_productions. its got alot of riders that are absolutely killing it. check out the trailer friend me and if you want to get your hands on the video click the BUY NOW button that is on my profile.

K.B.C. 01-17-2008 10:45 AM

Josh, you live in Antioch. There are plenty of wake shops around there, no shipping necessary

fisha_sweet 01-17-2008 11:07 AM

AUTHENTIC***** get that video its a westcoast video with OG riders as well as some of the up and comers. You will not be dissapointed... unless you like a lot of raleys whirlys and tricks of that nature.

wakeboardern1 01-17-2008 12:10 PM

I got a few movies off of Limewire years ago, before I was really into the sport like I am now. And since I recently just literally fell in love with wakeboarding, I've got no problem dropping the money for for a wakeboard DVD. When you buy these movies, it ensures that more movies will be made, so rock on for buying wake DVDs. Sadly though, we only have one shop around where I live, and they don't get that many DVDs... <BR> <BR>Also, I had the same kind of problem, where I only had a few movies, and had watched them all. Check out Push Process, Transgression, and The Truth. And for some sick combo deals, swing by bordersmall. Last time I was there, I ordered five DVDs for an incredible price.