WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   NFL Smack Talking Thread 2013! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797260)

83Starsnstripes 09-09-2013 12:21 PM

Oh did Romo make that pick six at the end of the game? I didn't realize he played defense too. Only thing Romo did yesterday better than Wilson was he threw another TD, but Wilson didn't need to.
How do the Cowboys get 6 turnovers and it still comes down to the last 5 minutes? Because (big shocker) they are terrible.

Let me know when Romo surpasses Wilson on playoff wins and maybe I'll listen but I doubt I'll have to.

cwb4me 09-09-2013 3:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes (Post 1843865)
Oh did Romo make that pick six at the end of the game? I didn't realize he played defense too. Only thing Romo did yesterday better than Wilson was he threw another TD, but Wilson didn't need to.
How do the Cowboys get 6 turnovers and it still comes down to the last 5 minutes? Because (big shocker) they are terrible.

Let me know when Romo surpasses Wilson on playoff wins and maybe I'll listen but I doubt I'll have to.

The hawks are in trouble already!:D You'll need alot of help next week.;)

cwb4me 09-09-2013 3:21 PM

Also the Cowboys never trailed against a winning team. The Hawks trailed against a Losing team. Just the facts.Next week the Hawks will Lose at home.

83Starsnstripes 09-09-2013 3:58 PM

^^ I thought we were comparing Wilson and Romo?

But I'll gladly compare the Hawks and Cowboys. How were the playoffs last year? Oh that's right and how many people have picked the Hawks to win the SB?
I'm sure there are a bunch of experts picking the Cowboys to win the SB this year, right? No sorry that was back in the 90's.

cwb4me 09-09-2013 6:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes (Post 1843914)
^^ I thought we were comparing Wilson and Romo?

But I'll gladly compare the Hawks and Cowboys. How were the playoffs last year? Oh that's right and how many people have picked the Hawks to win the SB?
I'm sure there are a bunch of experts picking the Cowboys to win the SB this year, right? No sorry that was back in the 90's.

First you have to win next week.;) Then you have to win enough games to make the playoffs.:eek: If you do all that i'll be surprised.

cwb4me 09-09-2013 7:47 PM

Redskins couldn't handle Chip Kelly! I wonder if others will have trouble too? Redskins have Green Bay next week.Looks like they will be starting in the hole.

polarbill 09-09-2013 7:48 PM

Seattle's D has another dominating performance and the offense did enough to win. The Cowboys picked up a big win although I am not sure everything is as rosy as Dallas fans would like to think. Despite causing 6 turnovers they still gave up 31 points and 450 yards passing. If even one of those turnovers doesn't happen they likely lose. With a normal couple turnover game they would of given up 45+ points.

The biggest difference between the Hawks win and the Dallas win is one was at home and the other was on the road across the entire country. The Dallas win was big from a divisional stand point. Again though, Dallas D still looks horrible and will likely be in the bottom 10 in the NFL in yards given up and points given up.

The NFC West is definitely the best division in the NFL but the NFC East may be the most competitive. All of Washington, Philly, NYG and Dallas are very equal and any of them could win their division.

deuce 09-09-2013 8:25 PM

That Philly O was really fun to watch. That said, Vick took a lot of hits....can he reasonably expect to stay healthy taking that many hits every week?

Random NFL question of the night - How do you think the Raiders & Raider fans feel about drafting JaMarcus Russell at #1 & a spot ahead to Calvin Johnson(IMO the best receiver in the NFL)?

cwb4me 09-10-2013 3:15 AM

The Raiders are like the Government . They waste tons of money and don't get a thing accomplished.

83Starsnstripes 09-10-2013 7:57 AM

^^^I can agree with that^^^

Vick's arm looked good! RG3 looked average, I don't think he's 100% yet.

Sunday night Hawks/49ers game will be nuts. Can't wait!!

wakeworld 09-10-2013 8:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes (Post 1844019)
Sunday night Hawks/49ers game will be nuts. Can't wait!!

Sooooo hard to decide who I hate most! I think I want the Hawks to win cuz I got stuck with so many on my fantasy team! :(

digg311 09-10-2013 8:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeworld (Post 1844020)
Sooooo hard to decide who I hate most! I think I want the Hawks to win cuz I got stuck with so many on my fantasy team! :(

Haha. Man, Dave... I wish I had an extra ticket in our section. I almost feel like if you could be there on Sunday night to really feel that energy, you'd almost maybe admit a somewhat slightly smaller amount of hatred for the Hawks by the end of the game.

wakeworld 09-10-2013 9:02 AM

Fly me up and buy me a ticket and I'll paint myself blue and green!! :)

steezyshots 09-10-2013 11:11 AM

Can't wait till this weekend when Kaep and Boldin silence my seahawk fan friends

cwb4me 09-10-2013 6:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steezyshots (Post 1844062)
Can't wait till this weekend when Kaep and Boldin silence my seahawk fan friends

You can't silence Seahawks fans,they drink the Kool Aid daily.;)

cwb4me 09-11-2013 4:02 PM

WEEK 2 PICKS

Thursday @8:25

NYJ @ NE - Patriots at home.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm

STL @ATL - Falcons at home.
CLE @ BAL - Ravens at home.
CAR @ BUF - Bills squeak one out.
Min @ Chi - Da Bears
WAS @ GB - Packers rebound with a tough win.
TEN @ HOU - Texans are too tough at home.
Mia @ IND - Colts win, it's my LUCKY pick.LOL
DAL @ KC - Cowboys win a close one on the road.
SD @ PHI - Eagles at home.Chargers are tired from Monday night loss and won't get any rest here.

SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

DET @ ARI - LIONS ROAR. Suh gets fined again.Suprise!
NO @ TB - Saints are too much for Bucs.

SUNDAY @ 4:25 PM

DEN @ NYG - Not a good week for NYC. Broncos win.
JAC @ OAK - The Raiders win at home finally.

SUNDAY @ 8:30 PM

SF @ SEA - 49ERS show the Seahawks how it's done! Boldin and Kaep shine!

MONDAY @ 8:30

PIT @ CIN - One team gets a win[Bengals]. The other gets a second loss[guess?]

seattle 09-11-2013 5:24 PM

St Louis @ Atlanta - Atlanta
Detroit @ Az - Az

San Fran @ Seattle - Phhhhhttt...:rolleyes:

cwb4me 09-12-2013 5:34 AM

I wonder if Russell Wilson will be a man and honor his bet with Colin Kaepernick? They bet that the loser of this game would have to shave off an eyebrow.If he's anything like the rest of the drug/steroid taking Hawks,he will lie,cheat ,steal and sell his own mom on the street before he would man up.How's that for some smack?

buffalow 09-12-2013 7:19 AM

I see a strange game that might be a good bet. I could see KC quietly beating Dallas this weekend. The line has moved a bunch already. I could see Dallas coming in and counting this as an easy win, and KC out to prove they can be a decent team. Not saying they are going to be a great team this season, but getting better. Dallas tends to squeak a lot of games out, and they could let this one slip. The line started at zero (normally a home team gives 3 points for starters) and now it is -3 for KC. Normally the Dallas fans drive the line towards their team. Early in the week 88% of the betting public was on dallas and now it is down to 66%. Seems strange since the line has moved towards their favor. I see several potential injuries, but all on KC side which makes it even stranger

I agree with most - 49ers just have so many weapons at this point that they have the upper hand going into seattle even with the crowd.

I think this season comes down to Denver, Seattle, and SF as the power house teams, than it will be who stays healthy.

buffalow 09-12-2013 7:20 AM

The seattle line has remained at -3 for seattle, which means the betting world sees this as an even match. 73% of the betting public is on Sf getting 3

digg311 09-12-2013 9:08 AM

My picks.

NYJ @ PATS - The injury-ridden Patriots could actually drop this one... but I don't think they will.
JAGS @ OAK - Raiders win one!! Holy, what!?!
SD @ PHILLY - I don't think the Eagles are the new face of the NFL... but I think they win this one at home.
AMS @ FALCS - Falcons win in a squeaker. HFA.
PANTHERS @ BILLS - Carolina beats the better-than-we-thought Bills
VIKS @ BEARS - Bears are the better squad. AP still gets his though.
CLE @ BALT - Ravens win.
CBOYS @ CHIEFS - Chiefs win... based only on what Buffalow wrote, because I see this as a toss-up.
SKINS @ PACK - Packers come out swingin'.
TITANS @ TEXANS - Texans... easy.
PHINS @ COLTS - Could go either way. Gotta go with the home squad.
LIONS @ CARDS - Tough one. Wanna rep the NFC West... but I think the Lions take it.
SAINTS @ BUCS - Saints.
BRONCOS @ GIANTS - Big brother does work.
9ERS @ HAWKS - Hawks all day.
STEELERS @ BENGALS - Bengals, easy.

83Starsnstripes 09-12-2013 12:27 PM

"49ers just have too many weapons" ???
what weapons? Oh like guns that 49er fans take to games? That must be what your talking about.

bass10after 09-12-2013 1:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes (Post 1844562)
what weapons? Oh like guns that 49er fans take to games? That must be what your talking about.

like the cannon for an arm kaep takes on the field!

cwb4me 09-13-2013 3:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes (Post 1844562)

The Seahawks are loaded guns too. 12 Whole poins against the LOWLY Panthers.The 49ers exploded against the Packers.:D Just the facts! Remember your Trophy case is EMPTY! The 49ers have 5 so far.:eek:

sidekicknicholas 09-13-2013 6:25 AM

Seahawks put up 12 points against the 23rd team in the power rankings

49ers put up 34 against the 5th team in the power rankings

.... I'm in the 70%+ for the 9ers. I honestly think they are going to win 14+ points. The 49ers will be making a big ol' statement this week.

polarbill 09-13-2013 8:25 AM

What does power rankings have to do with the defense you went against? The panthers have one of the best front 7's in the league. The packers on the other hand have a constantly overrated defense that seems to always give up points. Also, GB's quick pace of play allows for more plays(for both teams) while Carolina has a very methodical slow approach which =lower plays for both teams.

Now I am not saying that the offense looked great against Carolina as it looked pretty poor in the run game but good in the pass game. Seattle really needs to turn the yardage though into points. They left too many points on the field last week. We can't do that against SF and hope to win.

And I will admit that what Kap/Boldin did against GB was pretty damn impressive.

sidekicknicholas 09-13-2013 9:08 AM

Quote:

What does power rankings have to do with the defense you went against?
Nothing, but it says a lot about the team they're against as a whole.... which, last time I checked, it pretty important in figuring out who might win a game.

....end of the day the fact that Kaep won a shootout against the Packers by pocket passing leads me to believe the 9ers are going to be a force this year.

supersonicmi 09-13-2013 9:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwb4me (Post 1844693)
The Seahawks are loaded guns too. 12 Whole poins against the LOWLY Panthers.The 49ers exploded against the Packers.:D Just the facts! Remember your Trophy case is EMPTY! The 49ers have 5 so far.:eek:

5 so far... you think 5 from ages ago matters? The players they will be drafting in the next couple years weren't even alive last time they won a Superbowl, LOL.

09-13-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonicmi (Post 1844771)
5 so far... you think 5 from ages ago matters? The players they will be drafting in the next couple years weren't even alive last time they won a Superbowl, LOL.

5 Superbowls from ages ago >>>>>>>>>> NO SUPERBOWLS EVER.

Just sayin...

supersonicmi 09-13-2013 10:32 AM

I guess it matters if you are living your life in the past.

83Starsnstripes 09-13-2013 11:00 AM

Hawks are a 2.5 point favorite to win Sunday. I'll take Vegas' opinion over "Power Rankings" everyday of the week.

I'm really hoping that Colin thinks he can throw on the Hawks like he did against GB. Wonder if Vernon Davis is still hearing footsteps?

BTW I love that this game is over shadowing the Manning bowl.

cwb4me 09-13-2013 5:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonicmi (Post 1844779)
I guess it matters if you are living your life in the past.

I guess it's better than having NO LIFE? Like no Super Bowl wins Ever ! That's 0 for ever!:D just the facts!,,:eek:

hatepain 09-13-2013 7:42 PM

Can't wait to watch the Hawks stomp a mud hole in those bitch azz Whiners.

diamonddad 09-13-2013 9:34 PM

I am so looking forward to a great game on Sunday night between the 49ers and Seahawks. I hope for an honest tough competition but when thugary shows up I hoping for tie in that department.In total, the game should be epic. Two great teams. Two great coaches. Two great QBs. Two excellent offenses and defenses. Seattle has home team advantage while San Francisco has the revenge advantage. All this on Sunday night. Anyone who gives a hoot about football should be watching! What a great way to cap off this weekend!

cwb4me 09-14-2013 5:51 AM

All I know is the SHE-HAWKS are 1-3 over the last 4 meetings.They looked flat last week and the 49ers looked sharp.Let the games begin!

supersonicmi 09-14-2013 7:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwb4me (Post 1844852)
I guess it's better than having NO LIFE? Like no Super Bowl wins Ever ! That's 0 for ever!:D just the facts!,,:eek:

You keep repeating the same "facts"... it's kinda like a fat ugly chic talking about how she was skinny and hot back in the 80's, sure that's all good and all, but it means nothing now...

cwb4me 09-14-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonicmi (Post 1844895)
You keep repeating the same "facts"... it's kinda like a fat ugly chic talking about how she was skinny and hot back in the 80's, sure that's all good and all, but it means nothing now...

Kind of like Seattle fans saying they are going to win the division and the Super Bowl every year! It means nothing because it Never happens.:eek:

supersonicmi 09-14-2013 9:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwb4me (Post 1844906)
Kind of like Seattle fans saying they are going to win the division and the Super Bowl every year! It means nothing because it Never happens.:eek:

one case is forward looking, the other is backward looking... inherently not the same at all.

cwb4me 09-15-2013 3:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersonicmi (Post 1844968)
one case is forward looking, the other is backward looking... inherently not the same at all.

No your wrong. One case is fact,the other case is fiction.:D Keep on dreaming.

supersonicmi 09-15-2013 8:24 AM

Either way you just proved my point that they are not the same.... get your story straight, lol.

Jmaxymek 09-15-2013 9:42 PM

Ohhhh this is gonna be good...

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/up...Daily-Show.gif

polarbill 09-15-2013 10:10 PM

Kaeperdouche goes down hard. That was as dominating of a defensive performance as we have seen in a while.

Best D since the ravens years ago. What happens when we get clemons, browner, irvin and percy back?

seattle 09-15-2013 10:58 PM

"The 49ers will be making a big ol' statement this week."

What's that? the fact that they get their asses handed to them every time they show up in our house?

Bahahahahahahahaha!:D

Kap who?

Anquon who?

Gore who?

Bolden huh?

Utter domination tonight... again...

seattle 09-15-2013 11:26 PM

Shave your eyebrow bitch!

markj 09-16-2013 1:56 AM

It's a shame they can't do it without that 12th man though. I heard they set a record tonight for loudness. 131.9 decibels.

markj 09-16-2013 2:11 AM

That was some miserable weather last night too. Just like it always is for 80% of the year.

polarbill 09-16-2013 5:29 AM

Now the whiners are talking about our fans and weather because their douchtard flatbiller qb (the amazing kazoo) sucked arse. The best secondary absolutely shut down your weak arse passing game and our defensive line outplayed the niners big time and without clemons or bruce bruce.

Hey bobby, what happened to your cowboys this week?

sidekicknicholas 09-16-2013 6:21 AM

Quote:

"The 49ers will be making a big ol' statement this week."

What's that? the fact that they get their asses handed to them every time they show up in our house?
Still a statement! Just not a good one.

Hawks looked pretty darn good and deserved the win, but man o man how many stupid killer penalties did the 9ers have?!

seattle 09-16-2013 7:03 AM

"it's a shame they can't do it without that 12th man though."

Yes... shameful how the home field advantage ruins the the game.:rolleyes:

"but man o man how many stupid killer penalties did the 9ers have?!"

About as many as the Hawks did. Difference was Seattle rose above their's and still kicked San Fran's ass.

buffalow 09-16-2013 7:36 AM

The hawks looked great - 9ers looked like deer in headlights the whole game. They were out coached, out played and out prepared.

My KC wager worked out well - yeehaw

83Starsnstripes 09-16-2013 9:07 AM

3 points?!?!?!? That's it!?!?!?!?
I thought the Hawks would win the game but I figured the 49ers would have made it a game. Good to see the Hawks already in 1st place in the NFC West.

Also, losing to KC must be the pits.

cwb4me 09-16-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larry1167 (Post 1837316)
^^^Yes I am. Kept your girls out of the playoffs last year. Hopefully Romo throws some more timely picks this year. He's good at that.

Looks like your skins are 0-2 and sliding down the slippery slope fast! RGIII is taking the blame though.;) RGIII is leading Romo easily in the pick department. When you Compare RGIII to ELI he looks a little better.

cwb4me 09-16-2013 12:27 PM

Russell Wilson had a below average rating,but fortunately his defense made up for that.Colin Kaepernick had a below average rating,well below wilson.His defense couldn't overcome that as well as 12 penalties for 121 yards,2 fumbles lost and 3 int. Oh and let's not forget the record crowd noise.Next week the hawks play the Jags.Maybe Tim Tebow will be ready by then to save the day.

larry1167 09-16-2013 3:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwb4me (Post 1845117)
Looks like your skins are 0-2 and sliding down the slippery slope fast! RGIII is taking the blame though.;) RGIII is leading Romo easily in the pick department. When you Compare RGIII to ELI he looks a little better.

Yeah very frustrating. RG3 is not close to 100%. He is a shell of his former self. I was afraid of this. He excels at read option and they are trying to make him a standard drop back QB. He is an average drop back passer.

None of this matters though because if our defense doesn't improve quickly we are done.

Only bright side is the NFC East is weak this year and Skins are only one game out. We have two winable games coming up and could be 2-2 going into the bye. I have little to no confidence in this though.

Your Cowboys aren't going to do anything this year either. Chip Kelly's offense looked good against the Skins D but now you see why. Giants are a mystery.

hatepain 09-16-2013 3:19 PM

This is a great opportunity for you hawk haters to go ahead and pull your out of your collective asses.

Of someone is struggling with the definition of dominance just throw this game on and they'll figure out real quick.

cwb4me 09-16-2013 3:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatepain (Post 1845172)
This is a great opportunity for you hawk haters to go ahead and pull your out of your collective asses.

Of someone is struggling with the definition of dominance just throw this game on and they'll figure out real quick.

Were not haters. We just doubt they will play that well every game.To see proof watch the Carolina game again.

83Starsnstripes 09-16-2013 4:15 PM

^^^^hahahaha^^^^^^ So does that mean that Carolina is better than SanFran since they actually scored a touchdown? If so, I agree. Only reason the 49ers aren't 0-2 is they got an extra down against GB.

hatepain 09-16-2013 5:34 PM

Bobby you're the very definition of a hater.

Are they gonna play that well every week? Of course not. They'll play better once they get to full strength :)

cwb4me 09-16-2013 8:55 PM

Well the Steelers made a statement! They suck!:D

cwb4me 09-16-2013 8:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes (Post 1845180)
^^^^hahahaha^^^^^^ So does that mean that Carolina is better than SanFran since they actually scored a touchdown? If so, I agree. Only reason the 49ers aren't 0-2 is they got an extra down against GB.

Sounds like a hater statement. Did the 49ers score? yes! So it doesn't matter what down it was.Your just frustrated because your team always chokes come crunch time.;)Empty Trophy Case Syndrome!:p

digg311 09-16-2013 10:04 PM

Don't feed the trolls.

Go Hawks.

markj 09-16-2013 10:05 PM

What I've come to realize with the Hawk's new success is that their fans aren't used to it. It's kind of like newly rich people compared to people who have had money for generations. There's no class there. No grace. They want to flaunt it and brag like a newly pro athlete who just came out of the ghetto and needs to go buy that new Lamborghini. You've heard of sore losers right? Well, they're sore winners. It's like they're finally getting that welfare check dey been waitin on. No class. Just a bunch of trash talkin classless people whose number just came up and they want to act like they're some dynasty that should have been feared for years. Get over youselves! We'll see how that attitude plays out for the rest of the season. For the record, I like both the Niners and the Hawks. Been to 3 Hawks games and one Niners game in my life. Just disappointed in Hawk's fan's behavior. Try showing some class Seattle fans!

digg311 09-16-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markj (Post 1845224)
What I've come to realize with the Hawk's new success is that their fans aren't used to it. It's kind of like newly rich people compared to people who have had money for generations. There's no class there. No grace. They want to flaunt it and brag like a newly pro athlete who just came out of the ghetto and needs to go buy that new Lamborghini. You've heard of sore losers right? Well, they're sore winners. It's like they're finally getting that welfare check dey been waitin on. No class. Just a bunch of trash talkin classless people whose number just came up and they want to act like they're some dynasty that should have been feared for years. Get over youselves! We'll see how that attitude plays out for the rest of the season. For the record, I like both the Niners and the Hawks. Been to 3 Hawks games and one Niners game in my life. Just disappointed in Hawk's fan's behavior. Try showing some class Seattle fans!

I know I just had a little fun with my "trolls" comment directed at Bobby... but seriously man... you realize this is actually a "Smack Talk" thread, right? This is the place where people are supposed to "flaunt and brag".

seattle 09-17-2013 3:54 AM

This thread is specifically geared towards smack. Don't like i... don't get it.:p

cwb4me 09-17-2013 5:34 AM

Will the Seahawks be able to handle the Jaguars? This is the perfect let down upset pick. After an emotional win at home will they be ready for the win hungry Jaguars?

buffalow 09-17-2013 7:21 AM

Sea -20 points as of this morning and yet 63% of the public is already on SEA giving that spread. The line started at 17.5 which means money is pouring into SEA so they are trying to bait people into taking JAX. It's so off you can not even bet on the game straight up with out the spread right now. Rob - If you think Jax can get it done, wait till 1 hour before game time and throw on $100 on Jax straight up - Will likely pay like $1K.

Det/Wash looks interesting - Washington only favored by 1 at home right now. Public is 50-50. There is talk of RG3 sitting this week. If he does, the line drastically changes. Might be worth grabbing Det now before the week moves on.

Still glancing the week.

Denver and Seattle have to be the leading candidates to get to the end at this point I think.

markj 09-17-2013 8:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffalow (Post 1845257)
Sea -20 points as of this morning and yet 63% of the public is already on SEA giving that spread. The line started at 17.5 which means money is pouring into SEA so they are trying to bait people into taking JAX. It's so off you can not even bet on the game straight up with out the spread right now. Rob - If you think Jax can get it done, wait till 1 hour before game time and throw on $100 on Jax straight up - Will likely pay like $1K.

Det/Wash looks interesting - Washington only favored by 1 at home right now. Public is 50-50. There is talk of RG3 sitting this week. If he does, the line drastically changes. Might be worth grabbing Det now before the week moves on.

Still glancing the week.

Denver and Seattle have to be the leading candidates to get to the end at this point I think.

I agree with you on Den and Sea going the distance. Now I have a stupid question. How do you bet on a game? Can you do it online?

markj 09-17-2013 8:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digg311 (Post 1845226)
I know I just had a little fun with my "trolls" comment directed at Bobby... but seriously man... you realize this is actually a "Smack Talk" thread, right? This is the place where people are supposed to "flaunt and brag".

Oh I get it. That was me just talkin my own smack back. Don't get me started on the suicide weather up there either. I couldnt say jack about the game because the Niners got their butts handed to them so I went after their fans. (all true what I said about them though). ;)

83Starsnstripes 09-17-2013 8:54 AM

I'm pumped that Hawks fans are bragging and pumping our chests. We have never been the favorite to win it all and now we are.
Better get use to our "classless" ways because we are also the 3rd youngest team in the NFL right now.
Also, I love that a 49er fan would call us "classless", last time I checked no fan ever got murdered at a Seahawk game. The 49er players are another story. 29-3.

supersonicmi 09-17-2013 10:08 AM

Everyone hates it when you talk smack and then can back it up!

DenverRider 09-17-2013 10:17 AM

My son here in Denver has got a great joke for Giants fans.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Owen
Owen who?
Owen 2

sidekicknicholas 09-17-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Now I have a stupid question. How do you bet on a game? Can you do it online?
Yes,
I usually use Bovada.lv
.... its legit and I have actually cashed out and the checks clear just fine.

hatepain 09-17-2013 10:34 AM

Last 10 Years -- NFL Playoff Appearances
Here are the number of playoff appearances over the last 10 seasons by each NFL franchise.
9: Indianapolis
8: New England
7: Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Green Bay
6: Baltimore, NY Giants,SEATTLE
5: NY Jets, San Diego, Atlanta
4: Denver, Tennessee, Dallas, New Orleans
3: Cincinnati, Kansas City, Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Carolina
2: Jacksonville, Washington, San Francisco, Arizona, St. Louis
1: Cleveland, Miami, Oakland, Houston, Detroit
0: Buffalo

Not exactly johnny come latelys

sidekicknicholas 09-17-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Here are the number of playoff appearances over the last 10 seasons by each NFL franchise.
...Not exactly johnny come latelys
Winning the NFC West was sort of a cakewalk 2010 and older. Honestly only in the last 2/3 years has that division made a turn around. They made it with a 7-9 record one year.

83Starsnstripes 09-17-2013 11:22 AM

Glad I'm not a Buffalo fan. Ouch.

supersonicmi 09-17-2013 11:43 AM

you mean the year the Hawks made it in @ 7-9 and beat the defending Champs in the 1st round?

buffalow 09-17-2013 5:04 PM

I use 5Dimes, NorthBet, Sportsbetting.com - Each will have slightly different odds, so I shop each game. I am a heavy UFC/MMA bettor and certain sites are much better than others. Most will let you start with a credit card.

I actually like Buffalo this year - think they stand a decent chance at a good season. Them and KC

hatepain 09-17-2013 5:11 PM

My point is we're pretty accustomed to winning its not "new" to us. Now we're simply the best.
Its a little more than a turn around its now the toughest division is football.

83Starsnstripes 09-18-2013 3:21 PM

This video is awesome!!! Scumbag 49er fan can't take it anymore and punches the guy next to him. Stay classy San Fran.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELuBZF_rgA

supersonicmi 09-18-2013 3:37 PM

HAHA!
http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/49ers...s-are-too-loud

hatepain 09-18-2013 4:57 PM

Here is the article:
Don’t think that 49ers fans are going to just let their 29-3 whooping at the hands of the Seahawks go by without retribution. After all, this is the Bay Area! The epicenter of protest! Something unfair must have gone down on Sunday night and Judy Spellman and Rich Schiller plan to do something about it.

Without further ado, we present a letter to the editor that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle:

Was anyone else appalled by the unsportsmanlike conduct of the Seattle Seahawks and their fans, juiced on noise, which surely creates as big an advantage over an opponent as any performance enhancing drug and which, to their shame, NFL officials turn the same blind eye they have to concussions and drugs?

It would be simple to fix. Seahawks players and managers would ask their fans to cease and desist, and the NFL would implement a new rule: The visiting team may stop the game when fan noise is greater than a specified decibel level, and should this rule be violated in more than three games, no home games will be played at the offending field for the rest of the season, including playoff games. Things would quiet down.

At a time when the world seems sour, sports give us a place of joy, community and hope, and to have it spoiled is a bigger loss than it seems on the surface.

Lest you think Judy and Rich are just isolated fans, here is another letter that appeared in the Chronicle:

I couldn’t agree more with “Unsportsmanlike conduct in Seattle” (Letters, Sept. 17).

It wasn’t a game of skill anymore; it was an exhibition of excessive stadium noise, posturing obscenities in your opponent’s face to draw a foul and street-punk behavior to fire up tensions to gain any advantage to get the win.

I hope the NFL will listen before the fans go deaf. Please stop the excessive stadium noise, and just play football.

Ellen Gust, Palo Alto

what a frigging joke. 40 whiners unite

seattle 09-19-2013 12:34 PM

This week's pics

Jacksonville @ Seattle - snurk...:rolleyes:

Arizona @ New Orleans - Saints

St Louis @ Dallas - Going out on a limb and picking the Rams.

Indianapolis @ San Francisco - Weird feeling tells me Indy is gonna win this one.

HAWKS!

And for the Niners Fans,

HAWKS!

Nice small un -intimidating pink in a tiny little font so as not to offend your delicate physiological condition.:rolleyes:

83Starsnstripes 09-19-2013 1:15 PM

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...eging-shooting

49ers just being 49ers here. Everyone loves a party with the hosts shooting guns. Kind of a real wild west feel.

cwb4me 09-19-2013 3:23 PM

My Picks

THURSDAY @8:30

KC @ PHI - Eagles

SUNDAY @ 1:00

HOU @ BAL - RAVENS
NYG @ CAR- GIANTS get off the schnide,but ELI still throws a couple more picks.
DET @ WAS- This is a tough one but i'll take Detroit.
SD @ TEN - Chargers
ARI @ NO - SAINTS at home
TB @ NE-PATRIOTS
GB @ CIN - Packers are too much for Bengals D
STL @ DAL - Since the Rams are on the road,i'll take the COWBOYS at home.
CLE @ MIN - VIKINGS

SUNDAY @ 4:05

ATL @ MIA- DOLPHINS are hot,but the Falcons have too many weapons.Falcons win.
BUF @ NYJ - This is another tough one,but i'll take the Bills.
IND @ SF - 49ERS at home.
JAC @ SEA - This will be another tough one to pick,but since the Jags didn't get Tebow i'll take the Hawks at home.

SUNDAY @8:30

CHI @ PIT - DA BEARS

MONDAY @ 8:40

OAK @ DEN - BRONCOS

83Starsnstripes 09-20-2013 3:20 PM

Aldon Smith got arrested at 7AM today?!?!?!
Colts/49ers is going to be good if he has to sit out.

seattle 09-20-2013 3:47 PM

"Aldon Smith got arrested at 7AM today?!?!?!
Colts/49ers is going to be good if he has to sit out."

Bahahahahahaha

And the Hawks are the thugs? Are we watching the rapid fall of the Niners??? Stay tuned we just might be...:eek:

Go Indy!

digg311 09-21-2013 8:19 AM

Harbaugh had the guy in practice while he was apparently still drunk yesterday... so I don't see him pulling him from the Indy game. And we know the league won't act any time soon... when they do, it'll likely big though. This was his 2nd arrest for DUI in 2 years (got the first reduced), plus he got stabbed at his own party last year... no idea why the cops didn't get involved in that. Now he's being sued because a guy got shot twice at that same party and lists Aldon as one of the people firing guns. Again, shots fired and no cops? Not to mention he had weed and pills in the car this time. The "pills" may be nothing... they haven't said what they were.

No matter what, this kid need help. He's in a downward spiral for sure. I hope he gets it before he takes out a kid at bus stop instead of a tree.

polarbill 09-21-2013 5:49 PM

I am so glad football is back. I just spent the day watching the Huskies beat up on a near division 2 team and tomorrow get to see the same on TV when the Pete beats the crap out of his old buddy.

meathead65 09-22-2013 4:35 PM

After the last couple weeks, you might want to call the folks at the Hall of Fame and put a hold on that Kaepernick bust all the niners fans had voted into production.

He's a talented athlete and may become a good NFL quarterback, but I'd like to see a little more track record before he is anointed in with the greats. Especially in a franchise that has a history of putting some pretty good QB's on the field.

seattle 09-22-2013 5:09 PM

Hawks roll on in impressive fashion while the Niners get their azzes kicked at home.:D

I knew their fragile little egos would still be bruised this week. What should be interesting is how they react to two brutal beatings and a road game on a short week. I predict a third loss in a row.:rolleyes:

Ha, before I even finish this post they announce Smith is being admitted to a reab and won't be playing Thursday.

HAWKS!

cwb4me 09-22-2013 6:56 PM

The Hawks rolled on a losing team that couldn't beat anybody. I wouldn't brag about that. The win against the 49ers was over a team that is now below .500. Food for thought.

meathead65 09-22-2013 7:34 PM

^^^^^^

5 days ago you called them the "win hungry Jags" and called for an upset. Now that the hawks blow them off the field they are a team that "couldn't beat anybody" .

And your favorite line about "empty trophy case syndrome"..... Every team starts the season 0-0, unless you have some inside info on how teams get spotted an extra regular season win for every Superbowl they win. Until that happens, what happened last year don't mean squat. Great for marketing and building the franchise's fan base, but means very little on the field.

San Francisco is a first class organization, they'll come around. But just like every other, they've had awful periods as well.

meathead65 09-22-2013 7:38 PM

Full disclosure.... I lived in the Bay Area until I was 8, and moved to Seattle. I was in Seattle when the hawks were hatched, and for years I was a hawks fan first but still watched the niners closely. When they got lumped into the same division, however, I had to cut my ties to the niners and pledge my loyalty to the hawks.

cwb4me 09-23-2013 3:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meathead65 (Post 1846177)
^^^^^^

5 days ago you called them the "win hungry Jags" and called for an upset. Now that the hawks blow them off the field they are a team that "couldn't beat anybody" .

And your favorite line about "empty trophy case syndrome"..... Every team starts the season 0-0, unless you have some inside info on how teams get spotted an extra regular season win for every Superbowl they win. Until that happens, what happened last year don't mean squat. Great for marketing and building the franchise's fan base, but means very little on the field.

San Francisco is a first class organization, they'll come around. But just like every other, they've had awful periods as well.

I never called the Jaguars win hungry. I asked if the Hawks could beat them. Look at my picks! I picked the Hawks scroll up and you will see.:rolleyes:

rugbyballa3 09-23-2013 5:47 AM

i thinks its funny how people are hating on the hawks. why cant some people just say yeah i hate the hawks but they got a good team and they are doing well. i hate the niners but i can say they have a good team. they might be falling apart right now but still a good team. yes the hawks are my team and will always be my team and they have been my team for as long as i can remember. lossing with rick meyer in the kingdom. and i loved them then and i love them now.

meathead65 09-23-2013 8:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwb4me (Post 1845237)
Will the Seahawks be able to handle the Jaguars? This is the perfect let down upset pick. After an emotional win at home will they be ready for the win hungry Jaguars?

Jesus dude, keep track of your own smack.

83Starsnstripes 09-23-2013 8:40 AM

Solid two game lead in the NFC West!! I love it.
Hawks had a nice practice verses the Jags. 49ers are falling part, Aldon goes to rehab, Gore is fighting with the coach, Kaep is looking like a rookie QB, Willis and Davis are injured. Going to be interesting Thursday night when they go to the Rams where they haven't won since 2011 season. Thankfully one of those teams will be 1-3.

wakereviews 09-23-2013 9:09 AM

CHIEFS!!!! 3-0 gotta love that!

meathead65 09-23-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakereviews (Post 1846235)
CHIEFS!!!! 3-0 gotta love that!

Alex Smith not looking like such a bum now, is he? Niner's should have held him for a couple more years while Kaep gets up to speed.....

polarbill 09-23-2013 11:49 AM

What has happened to the Niners Oline? They where one of the best in the entire league and now look like garbage. The niners really are looking like a crap show and the problem is they are really old as a team. They could be in big trouble. Still too early but things look really weird for them.