My new vid of tige rider... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Audio, Video and Photography » Archive through February 15, 2009 » My new vid of tige rider... « Previous Next »
By nick sorensen (lmp) on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 11:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont know this guys name but he was goin hard. Tell me what you think, any feedback appreciated, and if you know the rider let me know who he is.

Dont give me crap for misspelling "unknown" either haha...

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=15552

By bif (bif_jr) on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 2:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good vid.

By nick (franks21) on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 9:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i liked it. it skipped a little on my laptop so it made watching it a little hard on the eyes especially at some of the effects. what program did u use to edit it?

By nick sorensen (lmp) on Saturday, June 25, 2005 - 2:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i used vegas 5 & photoshop 7...thanx for the feedback. Sorry it skipped, not sure why it would do that...

By Cody D. (natxbrotha) on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 1:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
did someone just give you footage to edit or something?? just wondering how you would not know a guys name of a video that you edited.

By nick sorensen (lmp) on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
well it was one of those pro lessons from some of tiges pro riders, and this was shot last summer i believe and i cant remember his name anymore. He wasnt that big. my dad and i shot the footage.

By Tie to the LuRR (wakeandsnow27) on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 3:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great video... ur a very good editer in desperate need of a better camera.

By Steven Hahn (solo) on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 3:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nick, The rider in that video is Ryan Wolfe, formerly a Nautique rider. In the video He's riding behind Brett Brinkerhoffs boat. He is currently on the Mission2ride and riding behind a Tige'. That footage is from last years M2R clinic on Lake Bartlett. Nice video.

By nick sorensen (lmp) on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 5:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey steven i remember you, you were on the same boat i was when i was recording this, you were the photographer right? Ryan Wolfe, that sounds familiar, ok ill change it now,thanks for that info and the feedback.

Tie to the Lurr- i really, really need a better camera, im planning on landing a gl2 or an xl1 here soon, im just strapped on cash, thanx for the compliment.

By Chris Carrington (mile_high_rider) on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
good vid. I like the music choice. Dosent seem like it would fit a wake vid, but it did quite well.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com