Mastercraft X2 - Loudest stereo on ea... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Classified Ads - For Sale » Boats - less than 5 years old » Mastercraft X2 - Loudest stereo on earth!!! « Previous Next »
By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is going to be a good deal for someone. This is a friends boat, so I thought I'd help him out and see if anyone here is looking...

And yes...it is LOUD! 4 10" NVS' each loaded with HLCD's!!!!!

I've actually ridden behind this boat. And now that I think of it, it was my first boat to ever wakeboard behind! Crap, now I want to buy it even more.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/1453431065.html

Upload\

By J. Brenner (bjeremi) on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 7:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Man that seems like a hell of a deal.

By Richard Coop (mendo247) on Friday, November 13, 2009 - 4:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'd kill to have the "LOUDEST STEREO ON EARTH"!

Nice boat, great price

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Friday, November 13, 2009 - 6:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
LOL Richard - I actually thought I'd get a bunch of flames from that one!

By Rob Pitchford (rob_pitchford) on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
posting has expired - boat sold?

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not sold - Buddy just hasn't re-listed it yet.

I can't believe this boat hasn't sold compared to others on the market right now.

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 6:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Alright, guys..... Come on! This boat is TURN KEY.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/1493154710.html

This boat comes ready...

Stereo.....DONE (times 1000)
Ballast....DONE
Perfect pass....DONE
Bitchin trailer...DONE
BOAT BUDDY...DONE
Disc brakes...DONE
Upgraded Prop....DONE
Mastercraft board racks...DONE (they murder the competition)
MCX 350Horsepower Motor...DONE

What else could you ask for??? It also has a bunch of custom billet aluminum machined items that you won't find on any other boat - the owner owns his own machine shop, and did a little tricking out on it. (and tastefully, I might add)

Seriously, though, if you typically go to Folsom Lake, DON'T BUY THIS BOAT! I would be so jealous seeing you on my lake with what should be my boat.

Serious offers may be considered... Or, buy my Sanger for 15k so I can buy this one! (but I LOVE my sanger)
Upload

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
NEW PRICE ***23,500***

He's probably willing to negotiate a serious offer. You can email me if the add doesn't work.

Boat is in the Greater Sacramento area.

By jaspav (pav) on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 11:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm interested but I wish it was closer to Atlanta. I fear the process of shipping a boat across the US, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to ship that far?

By Jeff Wadholm (jeff_mn) on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 1:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you find the "right" deal on a boat - shipping it is well worth the hassle and $$. If the boat is right for you - don't hesitate. It's much more common in todays e-marketplace.

Pick it up. There are probably a dozen guys from NorCal who could vouch for the boat for the seller.

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 8:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You are right, Jeff. It is just outside Sacramento, and so I would bet that someone here could check it out, probably even test drive it.

Boat is stored indoors always.

Jaspav - email me if you want to get more serious. I would imagine that if we shrink wrapped it for about 250.00, and shipped it, there shouldn't be any issues.

By Bryce Vanderhorst (brycejay) on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 10:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How many hours does the boat have? I'm about 12 hours away from you, but for the right price I would pick it up.

By Bryce Vanderhorst (brycejay) on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 10:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nevermind on the hours, just saw it in the ad

By Trever Spence (treverspence) on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone able to get anymore pix or info on this boat I have emailed the poster and owner and only response I got from owner was "Yep still available and where are you located"?

By lifetimewarranty (lifetimewarranty) on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 10:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Trever - email me and I will try to get you some pics today.

I know the owner has his own company and is super busy, so perhaps I can help.

By jimmy z (strife) on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 7:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
still for sale? more pics?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com