2009 super air 230 custom!! 1 of a kind Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Classified Ads - For Sale » Boats - less than 5 years old » 2009 super air 230 custom!! 1 of a kind « Previous Next »
By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 3:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Was 1 of my boats used for my tour across fl, its all flat black
Trailer has 26 inch black rims boat has crest, 12 tower speakers 6 15inch kicker solo b. Underwater leds, underground neons on trailer. My truck and boat will be on cover of truckn. Boat has 175 hours. $100,000 for boat and trailer. I have a matching f650 with 30inch rims for $85,000 will sell both for $170,000 as a package. Thank you

I also have another rig and boat for sale for $50,000

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 3:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sarcasm???

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 5:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sarcasm?? Only if u aint got $, look at my other post of boats

By KDuff (duffmangt) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 5:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
a 100k boat and no pic? i wanna see this..

By wake_addict (radikal) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 6:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
this thread is useless without pictures !

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 6:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I cant put pics up. Till nov mag has to
Come out first. Sorry if i knew everyone would have gotten sidewayz about it i would have waited. My bad they both will be up with pics in nov. Sorry

By Rich (dohboy) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 8:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow I don't care if its true or not but DAMN! you let people have your boat for 3 months. Thats a long time to take some pics.

By Nick in the TC (nick_in_ssp) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 8:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does that one say SCHUMACHER across the side of it too.

By Ryan Rantz (airrantz) on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 9:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
All flat black 230 and you're gonna make us wait til November!!!! That's quite the tease. Does it have the FCT-3 in flat black too? That or an all white 230 is probably my dream boat.

By DeeCee (jaybee) on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 6:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A trailer with 26's? This I have to see.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 8:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just meant that it is almost unbelievable with all the crazy crap you listed. I also agree that I need to see 26" rims on a trailer. Would you call this a DONK trailer? How the heck does a 26" trailer tow and how far do you have to back it down the ramp till you can actually get the boat on or off?

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 10:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Honestly its not that bad, the problem is that if u curb them turning.it took 2 months to build the trailer. We were gonna use 24 but thats been done before. Plus with a truck with 30s it flows better.and no this one does not say my name. I did this to help promote our sport. I enjoy life wakeboarding as im sure everyone else does. So why not make a badass setup??

By Martin (hehateme) on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 5:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Your full of

By DeeCee (jaybee) on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 7:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^^^^^ This.

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 9:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is his last setup

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/8/699605.html?1251151956

By Sippi (sippi) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 11:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What about this other rig and boat for sale for 50? Can you not show it til nov either?

By Shooter Mcgavin (shooter_08) on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 3:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How does a 25 year old blow that kind of money on trucks and boats. Did your dad invent post-its? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering.

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haters!! I love it thats why i got boats and trucks like this. And funny thing is i can acually ride behind them, unlike posers like u who buy superairs to tube!! So keep talking i love it. And to all non haters who can respect nice things and ride becuase u love the sport. This boat is just a statement.

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If u sippi cant read,ill help u if u cant see or read people have seen my other boat, sorry u cant afford it to see it in your backyard!

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 10:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
looks to me like he owns a landscaping biz that caters to extremely high end homes. Maybe we should just have this thread deleted until we can actually see the pics. I certainly am interested to see them!

Larry, bummer this turned out so bad for you here but man... we don't get many 100k plus boats for sale on this site (or any) so it kind of sucks not to get to see pics. Also, might want to consider taking the higher ground next time when people are hatin'

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 11:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Larry, money can't buy class.... you sir, are case in point.

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 5:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well sorry to make everyone mad. I will get pics up as soon as i can. I had to wait with my other boat and truck rig. So i should of just waited. Again im sorry

By Eric (hms9805) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 6:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is most certainly living the life....please never take it for granted. Most of us will only dream of those kinds of set-ups.

By Sippi (sippi) on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 8:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Larry, first of all, I wasn't being a by any means. I didn't see the post with your 50k boat, I just wanted to see it. My bad that I missed it. Secondly, was there a reason for you to be nothin short of a complete it? And honestly, you should grow up a bit because if you were smart, you wouldn't act this way at all to begin with but much less in a thread that you are trying to sell your boat in. Actually I am in the market for a new boat. I was actually looking forward to seeing your boat, and it was going to be on high consideration for the one I was going to buy. You shouldn't assume so much, if I liked it, I would have written you a check for the boat, but now, it could be perfect in everyway that I wanted and I wouldn't buy it from you now. That attitude and general lack of respect for people in general isn't going to get you very far. Goodluck with the sale.

By Tyler T (val_venus) on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 9:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Larry,

Sounds like you have a killer setup… The Super Air for $50k looks nice for sure… The thing I can’t get past is why you are such a dick cheese about it… This guy “sippi” asks a question and you jump all over him about how he won’t be able to afford it anyway. What kind of sh*t is that bro…? If you love the sport so much like you claim, then start representing it in a more respectable way… I know you were probably frustrated with some of the hating going on, but still stay calm and take the high road… You will be better off… Good luck with the sale...

By Nick Sandvig (sandvign) on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well said Tyler. I'd like to add that I dont think selling a used boat all customized out for 100k progresses the sport in any way. For those that are in the market for a 100k boat, there is already access to a handful of boats that will progress their riding and in turn progress the sport. After all it is wakeboarding right, not a boat show contest? You want to really progress the sport offer some free pulls to kids in your area. It appears that a few extra bucks on gas wont hurt you one bit. One other thing. Dont ever put words on a picture that you are a professional wakeboarder or anything like that. We do not care! And I wouldn't say that just cause you have a sponsor, get a free board, or dealer pricing on a boat, or whatever deal you are getting, that you are in any way professional. It looks like you are in the financial situation to actually do some good in wakeboarding if thats what you want to do, I dont think selling tricked out boats WITH YOUR NAME ON THE SIDE is the way to do it. Dont be a douche.

By Mary Freemen (liquid_force_girl) on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Larry i hope this all is true... If it is, thats awesome congrats.. but if not come on now....

By Edwin (eoc1212) on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 7:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is why I prefer to visit other forums over this one. People on this site are very touchy and sensitive. In this case, both the seller and the people making comments.

What I love the most is when someone torches someone else, f's up their for sale listing for no real reason, then ends their post with: "Good luck with the sale" ... that is probably the most chicken-s move of all. Lame...

Now seriously... good luck with the sale! If it is a kick-ass boat, well taken care of, and well priced, then none of the idiots who posted here will affect your sale!

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 3:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well thank you edwin, its a bunch of bs!! Eveyone putting in there 2 cents. But i did sell the boat and the truck.. And another thing is i am a good sport , i do pull anyone who loves to ride just as friends i dont ask for anything! So keep talking cuz u dont kno me!! But if u can put the bs aside and whould ever like to ride hit me up i wont mind! Never wanted anyone mad!! So if i said something i shouldnt have im sorry. Just dont like people talking when they dont have a clue. And yes i might not be "boat " pro but i sure am a cable pro rider.. But who cares!!! Its all for funn anyways.. Thank you everyone for all your feedback and have a wonderful day

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 3:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Would***

By John Lynch (rebelman10) on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 4:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would like to see this set up. Stick with CC bro. Cuz anything else is just another boat. Take the time to check out mine. It's not as nice but it will kick one helluva wake. NO POSER HERE! Upload

(Message edited by rebelman10 on September 09, 2009)

By DeeCee (jaybee) on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 4:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Larry - If you have sold the boat, can you put up pics now? I am still very interested in seeing a trailer with 26's on it.

(Message edited by jaybee on September 27, 2009)

By Swatguy (xstarrider) on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 11:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Typical golden child. HEY LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION!

Get over yourself already...........you kid are a tool.

By DC (durty_curt) on Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey larry its finally november! can you post the pics of your boat and trailer???

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com