super air 210 and truck for sale Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Classified Ads - For Sale » Boats - less than 5 years old » super air 210 and truck for sale « Previous Next »
By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 7:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
super air 210 and ford f250 for sale
$50,00 oboUpload
Upload

By Shooter Mcgavin (shooter_08) on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 8:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat, but I donít know if I would want someone elseís name plastered on the side of my boat.

By Flight007 (poser007) on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 9:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What year is the Truck and the boat could you list more discription? Hours on the boat, balast tanks? Sterio etc..? Truck miles engine etc...

By justbecause (justbecause) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 6:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i was thinking the same thing... you can maybe take it to a place that makes wraps and they can just do a coverup of the part where the name is.. i dunno

By Ray (wakeborder5) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 8:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, besides having someone else's name on the side of the boat, that is a sick setup

By Matt G (mattgettel) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 9:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i might just change my name

By Jeremy Freeman (bucnoles) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 9:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I wonder if that boat has ever been used in salt water?

By TKO (airborne) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 6:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I doubt saltwater, Larry rides on the Butler Chain in Windermere and up on the St. Johns. He is a stand up guy and takes super care of his stuff.

By Shaun Brinkle (highrock) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 7:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
wonder why its out on the beach then

By Flight007 (poser007) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 9:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah I just noticed the beach in the back ground myself.

By TKO (airborne) on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 4:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where everyone rides on the St Johns River is not far from Daytona. There isn't any way you could take a 21' wakeboard boat out in that area, it would be swamped so I am sure he wasn't out in it there. Just my 2 cents though.

By Robert (brickouse2) on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 10:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not to be too ignorant though, it is the understanding of every dealer, in FL especially that every boat will be put in salt water at some point regardless of wakeboard, ski boat etc...Ask any dealer and they will tell you this. Shouldnt be too much of a problem if it has been, as long as he cleaned it immediately after pulling it out!

By Taylor Lang (langer012) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 4:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what year is the truck and boat?

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 3:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
P.s they dont let any rig over 30 feet on the beach. Since everywhere i go people flip over my truck and boat the police let me bring on the beach for people to see and take pics with it. And if u ask anyone about me they will tell u how i treat my boats and vechiles.thats as close as it will ever get to salt water

By Robin Lemons (buzzardmountain) on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 1:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you have any details on the boat and truck you could add? More pics?

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 3:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sure or your welcome to come by my house and take a look in person. Let me know

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 3:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Truck is a 2005 f250 with 12,456k miles has 24 inch hulk rims
Power windows, locks.i bought a spare 24 inch rim and tire.
Has 2 15inch kicker subs. Eclipse double din head unit , navi touch screen. Has 20 speakers under the truck on a switch..5 horns rest mids. Has nathan k5la train horn with gram white valve. 2 viair 450 comp, 5 gallon tank. Has green led stobes in cab, white stobes sho-me in headlights/rear. I do have a custom vortex supercharger with a aftercooler. Not installed yet. Truck has 10,000k h.i.d. Wrap has a 6year warranty.

Boat is a san 210 with 230 hours. I still use so a few more. Has 4 12inch jl w7, has 5 jl amps. 6 tower speakers "loud"..!! Has green leds through.trailer is just plan has a acme prop extra have 2 motor is the 5.8lpcm. Has new stearing cable other was hard to turn. Im missing alot so if u need anymore info just ask. Ohh you can also get the name changed or put nautique or somethin in place of my last name. Thank you

By Jason Shehan (norcalbordr) on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 10:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just out of curiosity, why have I never heard of Larry Schumacher the pro wakeboarder before? Are you really a pro or are you just advertising yourself that way?

By larry schumacher (trickyshoe) on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 6:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its ok, im a cable pro rider, trying to do the transition to boat! Its soo hard to do so! Ive won world titles as a cable rider. But now i have decided to go boat or trying to..

By Goboating (goboating) on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 5:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can vouch 100% he is pro and is a sick rider! Call and ask anyone at OWC or anyone around the Butler Chain in Windermere, Fl.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com