Heated Boat Blanket, Where to Purchase Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Heated Boat Blanket, Where to Purchase « Previous Next »
By Davo (hot4sun) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 8:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am curious if anyone knows where to purchase a heated boat blanket. I am looking for the type that attaches to the boats heater duct.

Thanks

By Tracie (mb_girl) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 9:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't know about that type, but you can get the kind that plugs into the power point all the time on Ebay.

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 9:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got mine from California Correct Craft. Try http://www.californiacorrectcraft.com

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 9:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont know what trye of Blanket your looking for? Electric or Non Electric

I have one that connects to the Heater in the boat and blows hot air into the Blanket. Ill try to get a photo of it.

By Susie (susieq) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 10:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take a look at Overton's. Last time I looked they had a 12 volt blanket.

By matt moss (mossy44) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 7:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i bought one from cabellas and it doesnt work too well. maybe i just got the wrong kind. thought it would be warmer than it is

By Kevin Geary (wakescene) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 9:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got 2 from Overtons...they are the cig-lighter 12volt kind. They keep the ladies warm big time!

By wetirish (wetirish) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 2:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How do the heated boat blankets work? The type that attaches to the boats heater duct. I would like to buy one too. I didn't see them on the California Correct Craft web-site.

By Davo (hot4sun) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 2:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go here and type blanket in the search area, they are supposed to work really well. There is a picture, be sure to click on the item.

http://www.boardersparadise.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=WBS

By Dan (dfish) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 8:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Davo

Thanks, I have been looking for these for months! My dealer described them and is throwing one in, but I wanted a second to eliminate the fights.

By Lucky Charms (lchamaschuk) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 10:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
$110 US?

I'm getting my mom to make me a blanket. I think it cost me $20 CDN in material.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 11:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a couple of pics.

By pete martini (martini) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 3:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
califronia correct craft just like jeff typed in his response...they are not on the website, but they are in the proshop...ask tim jewitt to set you up...(909) 784 5454 x16

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com