New Pro V pics as promised Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » New Pro V pics as promised « Previous Next »
By Jay Reese (jayreese) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 8:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well here she is all loaded up and ready to go home. Thanks again Fred and Craig for the awesome sales experience.

By Jay Reese (jayreese) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 8:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
try again

By Jay Reese (jayreese) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 9:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
one more time

By Jay Reese (jayreese) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 9:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
and more

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 5:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Craig's a great guy. True to his word and would definately do business with him.

Chris
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com

By Whirlybird (switch) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 2:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jay, you already got the numbers for your boat, man thats fast. Boat and trailer looks good. How do you like the 6 liter Power Stroke???

By Jay Reese (jayreese) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 6:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whirlybird, The 6.0 is awesome pulling the boat has minimal impact on the truck and fortunatly I haven't experienced any of the problems that some owners have with the new engine. I do know that the new tranny is super smooth and seems to shift perfectly. As for the numbers on the boat I dont know how they get them so fast. Thanks for the compliments

By John Hovde (mastercraft7100) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 7:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jay; great boat!! See you on the Delta.

By Jay Reese (jayreese) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 3:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey John, for some reason I think Ive been where you took that picture, but it all seems so blurry and all i remeber is mai-tais and girls wearing very little. thanks for the compliment and we will see you out there.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com