2001 moomba mobius. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » 2001 moomba mobius. « Previous Next »
By jamie (feere2084) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey

i am getting a my first wakeboard boat and want to get a moomba but want one that will throw a good wake and i won't get bored with it in a year, for up to 25000.

i was looking at this boat. whats the wake like.
2001 mobius
330hp Upgrade 135 hours cd/tower/boardracks/2-bag ballast/cover/4 blade prop excellent condition 25000 obo

or
any outback 2000-2002 with ballast

thanks

By Kevin Hale (kvkev) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 5:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it a Vdrive? If not then keep looking you should be able to get a vdrive for that kind of money. The Mobius Vdrive loaded with ballast throws a Very nice wake.

By Mike (upupnaway) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 6:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was throwing inverts and spins my first year behind a 98 mobius. I had the height and distance for raleys, but not the skill. The mobius pulls the Gravity games competition, so it will have all the wake you need.
Shop around and test drive though. Good luck.

By woody (bwood) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 6:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jamie I just sent you an email. I have a very nice 2000 mobius V for sale.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com