Skylon defcom III or Mako 4 speaker s... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Skylon defcom III or Mako 4 speaker setup? « Previous Next »
By Blake (x10wakerider) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 9:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys Iam looking to buy either the defcom III's or the new 4 speaker and light setup from mako. What do yall think? Let me know.

Sound?
Looks?

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 7:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't think you can go wrong with either setup. Both of them are rock solid and going to sound damn good with the right power to them.
I've heard/seen the Mako setup and it is sweet. It sounds bada$$ too. Personally, the integrated light bar and LED pods would make me choose Mako over the Defcon's. You can also order the Mako's w/o speakers.. save you a little cash.. and fill them with whatever 6 1/2 you like.

Mako chormed w/ speakers

Skylon Defcon III's

(Message edited by d_o_double_g on February 19, 2004)

By Blake (x10wakerider) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 9:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks man, anybody got some pics of these mounted on a tower?

Post them, Thanks

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 11:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey man. I haven't heard the Defcons but our Mako setup on our SSV gravity games boat rocks!!! You can view a couple of pics of them here: http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=19688

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com