LIquid audio or monster Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » LIquid audio or monster « Previous Next »
By ryanmcclain (ryankid) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 10:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was just wondering if anyone has purchased or listened to either one of these brands of speakers. I was going to buy a custom box but im leaving my boat in the open alot and dont want someone to rip them off. Any suggestion on good load cans would also be great. thanks guys

By Shawn Ulsrud (thunderstruck) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 2:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just purchased a pair of Liquid Audio cans with the Sony Xplode speakers. They sound great but the can quality leaves a little to be desired, (you do get what you pay for). The brackets are not polished and the paint has a lot of dust in it. This may not be the norm (a deal on ebay) but they sound good and would look great after a new paintjob. I am going to sell mine for however much I can get for them, they are brand new, never installed. I am going to go for the molded box with four 6X9's, hurts the checkbook but not as bad as the wife will when it shows up at our house. Good luck
Liquid Audio/Sony Xplode

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com