EVA GRIP TAPE Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » EVA GRIP TAPE « Previous Next »
By Kyle (hamkj) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 4:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am in the search for RED EVA type grip tape to put along the side on the boat where people step to get in. I have seen all of the surfboard packages on the net, but I am looking for RED in strips or sheets that I can cut.

Can someone help me find some. Thanks

By Karl De Looff (boarditup) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 5:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Most industrial supply houses or rubber suppliers will be able to supply you with a roll of EVA foam. It is inexpensive. Use good contact adhesive or 3M 5200 for glue.

By pwork (siuski) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 8:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have you tried or looked at gator grip? It is good stuff. Couldn't find the link, but you can do a search on this board for it.

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 7:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm right here..

Chris

Get the Grip you Deserve
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com

By 882001 (882001) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 8:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i saw this the other day. but didnt think gator grip came in red

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 3:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Problem with red and yellows are that they fade and look like crap after a short time in the sun. I had red/black but, discontinued after a couple a complaints.

Chris
Get the Grip You Deserve
www.wakejunky.com

By NoneYa (noneya) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 7:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had the red, it looked real good for about 6 mos or so (texas sun no cover) and after that it wasnt really bad until I put a couple of new strips on then you could realyl tell the difference. Even with that I highly recommend the grip, got a lot of compliments on it and it works great

By Kyle (hamkj) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 12:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am going with Gator Grip!!!

I am getting the Grip I Deserve!!!!

Thanks Chris

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 5:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kyle,

LOL.....

Get a Grip
www.wakejunky.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com