Help w/ X2 Color Selection Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Help w/ X2 Color Selection « Previous Next »
By Zack Stewart (raider40) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well if I can get my old boat moved I'm gonna order a new X2 but am really stuck on color selection.....what is your opinion?

By kristian coltman (kristian) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 12:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I did the boat colour thing just for fun. and I ended up with the your first choice, though the second one looks really sick aswell. the last two just don't seem to have as much style.

By Pierce Bronkite (pierce_bronkite) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 12:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zack, black on red is my favorite. Looks really unique. Or all red and black main panel. The first one is nice.

By david Janbaz (plantman) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 12:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
1st one looks sweet, Personally i might lose the bottom red stripe. Silver on is also killer

By Keith Wall (jordan23) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 1:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I really like the second one! That is a sweet color scheme.

By bill montanye (bill) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 3:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i like the all grey boat first then the all black hull with the red top cap so the 2nd and third one from the top..

By Ryan (easyrider) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yellow all the way, stands out more and looks way more sick, gets peoples attention....check out my profile....

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zack: wow, congrats! I was wondering why you were selling your old boat.

I can't help you with colors my friend. It took me months to decide on my own. But, I do like all of the above, haha.

By Dan Fishburn (dfish) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 9:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
When I was looking at the MC's one of my favorite options is MC's willingness to allow the customer to choose any color they want.
The black looks great but the black vinyl/piping gets extremely hot.

Also, hull colors look great but are very easily damaged by beaching, chips from trailering, carpet rubbing, etc.

Don't take my word for it, and don't jump on my back for the comment--go to your MC dealer (or any dealer) and take a look at a two year old boat with a colored hull.

Sweet Boat! The X-2 with a custom faded yellow gelcoat color was my first choice. Local service department killed the deal.

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 11:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gray. That's what Id go with.

By Ryan E (ryan_e) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 12:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zack, Out of the color options, I would go with the first one. The third one looks good too.

By cdm (cdm) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 2:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Don't get me wrong but what are you trying to accomplish by selling your 02 and replacing it with an 04. Besides the color options and other accessories the "wake" will go unchanged. Sure you could increase the size of the wake with a larger engine pushing more ballast, but...... If your going to make the plundge, make a splash and go for the X-Star. :-)

By Brandon (doubleup1080) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 11:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
red, red, red and more red

By NAW (ripr) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 8:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gray all the way.

By Zack (raider40) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 8:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
CDM - there are a few underlying reasons why I would do this but on this forum is not the place to discuss them. I can tell you that I have the opportunity to get a new boat with a killer custom sound system for a great price.

I wish I could step up and get a new XStar but it is just WAY out of my price range. I'd like nothing more than an all black X.

By Fredrik Broen (fbroen) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I really like the second one. And the decal. Where do you get to pick decals in the color selector? Or is that from somewhere else?

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out flipsell.com there is an all black xstar for 45,000.....I think it is in Charlotte NC.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 11:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My bad boys, it is 60 grand not 45.

By Zack (raider40) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 11:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Frederick - I actually Photoshopped that decal on there because that's the decal I want on one if I order it. Got the decal off the Aftermarket items list.

By swamie (swamie) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 4:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zack:

I like the red and black. It reminds me of a little school in West TX that I had many good times at!

I am trying to pull a deal on a 04 LSV and my colors will be red and black, that is if I can swing the deal. Anyway good luck! I am sure TXMC will take good care of you.

By summerholic (stereor102) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 6:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how did you get the mastercraft pictures off the web site

By Larry (larry6) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 7:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I really dig that logo man i wish the little wife did, i would change mine.... Go with the Black or Gray good choice in boats man.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Summer, press "Alt" and "Print Screen". It will capture the active window you are viewing.
You can save that as a bitmap or jpeg for viewing.

By Zack (raider40) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 7:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hear ya swamie - I'm kinda partial to those colors to. I just wish MC didn't extend the color all the way into the boat and interior and the black would be a done deal.

By oscar (zacky) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 8:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go with the gray boat. It has a nice clean look...

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 4:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gray

By Allen Oblak (aoblak) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 4:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gray all the way!

By cdm (cdm) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 9:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sounds interesting... Whats the custom stereo install consist of? I like the GREY hands down. My boat looks like the one WakeNup posted.

By kennethl (kennethl) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 12:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
gray(2nd) or red(4th) Black heats up and when scratched it really stands out

By Shawn Jessup (bigjessup) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 1:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I take the gray one, but I would make the black metal flake.

By Ryan E (ryan_e) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 8:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I still say the first one.

By matt moss (mossy44) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 10:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
somebody is PIMP'N!!!!

By john smith (x2hoss) on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
mastercraft didnt have the color thing on their website when i ordered mine, picture not that good but boat came out sweet. Yellow in and out
x2

By Jared Aubrey (jaubrey) on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 8:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i love the first selection too but i have to warn you i have a 2003 black x-30 and it is nearly impossible to keep clean. But it does look sweet!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com