MC X-Star 2004 vs SAN TE 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » MC X-Star 2004 vs SAN TE 2004 « Previous Next »
By Wake addict (radikal) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 8:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
which choose ?

By cdm (cdm) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 8:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
you must be kidding!!

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 8:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Surely a better question is:
X-2 vs SAN TE
or
X-Star vs 226 TE

By Wake addict (radikal) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 9:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
no i am not kidding somebody said SANTE and other X-Star somebody tells that the wake of the SANTE is better. So why that's why i am asking this question.

Thnx

By Paul (psudy) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Spend more time in english and grammar.

By Jay Preston (redram9873) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren was right on. The SAN TE has nothing on the X-Star and the truth is that neither does the 226 TE. The 226 has NO room and the layout is awful.

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

Paul, probably not from round here. Easy killer.
At first I thought someone was playing, but now I'm thinking this is real.

Wake addict, you have to realize that it's all a matter of perspective meaning that one person might think the wake is better on the SANTE and another rider with the same experience will think the X-Star is better.

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself:

1. Can you TEST DRIVE the two boats and ride behind them? That way you can see for yourself.

If not,

2. Do you like a wider wake with a longer ramp (X-Star) or a more narrow wake with a more abrupt transition (SANTE)?

The SANTE is less forgiving than the X-Star wake in my opinion and my guess is that you are a less experienced rider and that the X-Star wake would suit you better.

By Paul (psudy) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
David,
Never thought about that. I was not trying to kill anyone either.

By Wake addict (radikal) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
sorry it's because i speak fench i do my best to be understand and people laugh at me it's not cool come on a fench forum just to see if you can do better paul !!!!!

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We understand Wake addict, no need to say you're sorry.

We are trying to help you decide.
Are you able to test drive and ride behind the two boats? Where are you located?

By Wake addict (radikal) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 5:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i am in montreal canada,so you know i cant test it because the ice melt in april and i have to order in 3 weeks max

By Dan Fishburn (dfish) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have owned both MC's and most recently a CC. I tested, rode, chaired, skied behind both the X-2 and SANTE.

My score card was even after three months of testing, studying, and climbing in, over and around both boats.

Because I could not honestly choose, I called some of MC's customers. Based on their experiences with the service department, I decided to stay with CC.

Good Luck with the decision--its not easy and it all comes down to what YOU want, what YOU like, what YOURE dealer is like.

Both are great boats.

By Mark B (wakehound) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 2:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You mean these?

Xstar vs SAN

By nash jeffries (nashjeffries) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how much and whered u get the san from?

By Wake addict (radikal) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
75 000 + trailer = 80 000$

the dealer of cc in canada

By Kaiser Soze (tattoobling) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 8:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
what's the exchange rate?

By Wake addict (radikal) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Wake addict (radikal) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
it's arround 60 000$ US with the trailer.

it is expensive ???

what is a x_star 2004 price in usa ??

By Wake addict (radikal) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
whe i mean 60 000 it's for san it's 70 000 for a X-Star here.

By Paul (psudy) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 7:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wake addict,
There are a lot of Americans on here with worse grammar than you. Sorry about the lashing. I would go with the Star though. If the price is not that big of a deal to you. More room. Both boats are built about the same. Both have good warranties, and both have good wakes. Every time I see a CC they just seem really small to me. .02

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com