MC aftermarket items Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » MC aftermarket items « Previous Next »
By Rob Wilgus (robw) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This link was in an email from MC today... thought y'all might like to see it.

http://www.mastercraft.com/downloads/Mastercraft_by_Design.pdf

By Shawn Jessup (bigjessup) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 4:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW!! I could spend a whole lot of money right now. Wonder what the pricing is on most of that, probably way to much.

By offdapeggs (offdapeggs) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 6:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pricing seems to be a national secret, I can't seem to get a dealer to give me a price on the new decals,,,,,\
they are probably on backorder anyway

By Kevin Geary (wakescene) on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 6:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's pretty nice stuff, call your local MC dealer and hav ethem send you the MC-by-Design catalogs for your boat. You get all the glossy pics then!

I called MC of Arkansas (877-MC-Boats) and they sent one right up (yea I know I'm in NJ...but I don't like my dealer, who blew off 2 requests for this catalog)
They have helped me in the past, and alwasy answer my email questions, so when I do order parts, I and going to call them.
(and for those that say I cn't b/c they won't cross dealer lines....well that only applies to dealer/customer or dealer/warrenty issues, not aftermarket accessories, I asked!
KG

By offdapeggs (offdapeggs) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 5:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
When they say they won't because they can't cross dealer lines that is a lie, There are anti-trust laws to prevent OEM's from drafting dealer agreements like that.
thanks for the # , my dealer has been Unable to get the prices,,,,or unable to use the phone to call back,,,, or or or lol

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 6:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We have sold this stuff through this board before...what prices do you want to know?

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 6:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I priced the custom X graphics from 2003 and the dealer here in Orlando wanted around $350 for the 2 sides.

You'd think that MC would want people to put these new graphics on their boats.

By Murphy (bigfaceplanter) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 6:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I want a decent price on the Mirror Tower arm.
I have called 5 different dealers and have 4 different prices. Seems obvious that 2 quoted
full retail.

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 6:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, I like to get one of those as well and get that darn CIPA off my windshield, but once again a hefty premium.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Murphy, what prices were you quoted on the mirror mount?

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What's your best price DOGG?

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 7:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's been rumored $200 for the stickers and $100 for the mirror mount (not including mirror).

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You da man. Is that shipped?
That Boss would look pretty tight on my Zero Flex and I gather my existing full size CIPA would fit right on there...?

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Affirmative on the mirror. It should fit just fine.

What Boss setup are you looking at??

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Which decals? I need the item number.

DOGG is correct on the arm price (there is a price increase coming though)

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
This'n:

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_tower_mirrors/boss_articulating_mirror

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
$117 to your door (w/o mirror)

(Message edited by d_o_double_g on February 13, 2004)

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My bimini sits pretty low, I'll have to check and see what kind of fit it will allow.

Which one were you referring to for $100?

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 8:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Both the Mako and Boss are flexible in their mounting positions.. you should'nt have a problem.
However, it's always good to measure first!

The MC mirror mount.

By Murphy (bigfaceplanter) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 9:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's a pretty good price. How bout a mirror?

By Murphy (bigfaceplanter) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are We talking about the MasterCraft mirror arm
or the Boss Flexible arm?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
DOGG, how can a "systems analyst" sell MasterCraft tower mirror brkts at that price?

And if you are willing to deliver for that price I'll take ten.

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zed, first off he never said he could "sell" them, he said it was a "rumor" that they were around $100. And you already said that he was correct on the arm price?

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Um, you just said "DOGG is correct on the arm price"...

I love it. What Murphy said kind of makes me wonder..."I have called 5 different dealers and have 4 different prices"...on a freakin $129.00 mirror arm for crying out loud!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
David, it is a simple question. I’m just trying to understand how he is selling and including shipping for less than a MasterCraft dealer. I know what cost is before and after the price increase, so if he is sitting on some that are less expensive than the current items I would like to buy them.

I was just trying to help…the original post was for pricing, I can supply that. I have no control or idea what other dealers are charging for this stuff, it is just like the boat price each dealer determines the mark up they can live with and try to sell for that. As I said earlier I have sold this stuff here before and at mark ups that the people on this board seemed to think was reasonable…nothing new here…if you would like a price on an item simply let me know what it is. If you need a catalog simply let me know.

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I understand it's fair game - I just get tired of it. Heck, I've gotten a different price on the same parts from the same dealer at times. The custom 03' X decals and a bimini - to name a few.

Oh yeah, and get in the back of the line for the mirror arms.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damn, I go to lunch and look what all I miss.
Zedz... key word was "rumor", and never said I could/would ship them for that amount.
However, the price quoted for the Boss or Mako is shipped to your door.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

Sorry about my mis-read of the post...I assumed (you know how they spell that right? Ass u me) that you meant any of them shipped...my bad.

As to the rest of everyone’s frustrations, I am truly sorry. The pricing always seems to be an issue...too high, territories and so on. It is too bad because I believe that it only serves to hurt the brand. It seems that it is difficult to get some dealers excited about anything other than new boat sales, let alone a $100 mirror brkt.

Anyway as stated before if I/we can help just let us know what you are looking for (biminis included) and we will get you a price...at least then you can shop for the best deal.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
No hard feelings here man.

I think we're all victim to this damn thing called winter. It's time to get out and ride!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
word

By Murphy (bigfaceplanter) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 1:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So I guess We don't have any "MasterCraft" guys
here selling accessories. This was a "Mastercraft Accessories" thread wasn't it.

Damn Winter.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 1:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I spend a lot of time in and behind a Mastercraft... does that count??

I'll get a solid price (not rumored) on the MC mirror mount. It's a sweet bracket - but doesnt retract like the Boss and Mako's.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 1:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"So I guess We don't have any "MasterCraft" guys
here selling accessories."

What am I chopped liver? What are you looking for?

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 3:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz, Hats! Itching for a decent MC hat. MC site has zip. Got anything? Thanks!

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 3:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
See Zed... you are good for something!

You can probably beat this, but I can get the MC mirror mounts for 120 + shipping.

(Message edited by D_O_double_G on February 13, 2004)

By Tracie (mb_girl) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 9:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zed,
A couple of questions about that mirror arm if I may:

Will it or is there any way to make it fit a Skylon Swoop tower?
Can you put a CIPA Extreme mirror on it like this one:
http://www.bartswatersports.com/catalog.asp?C=40&P=5098
It has a really different type of mount on it than the traditional CIPA & I'm having a difficult time finding an arm that will work with it.

Thanks.

By Mike Wiseman (xstar_mike) on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 5:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK, enough about the mirror I picked one up at the dealer for a $120 (exchanged mirror that came with my X-Star for CIPA) and it was worth every penny! Zed, what do the new MC tower speakers cost? What can you tell me about them, they look great on the Zero Flex. I'm talking about the ones with the Clarion speakers and lights. How much are they going for? I've heard $1000/pair. Thanks

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 11:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you're willing to consider the MC clarions, it's worth taking a look at the new Fusion setup... or the sweet new Mako 4MB setup!

By Mike (xstar_mike) on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 9:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am more interested in the MC speaker enclosures with the lights. I would have the option to change out the actual speakers. Do you have pictures or URLs for the Fusion or Mako 4MB gear? If there is something better or comperable, I would definately like to see it. Also, was I right on the MC speaker price?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will have pricing answers for you 1st thing Monday, I dont have price list with me right now.

By Mike (xstar_mike) on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Found the Makos: http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/mako_wakeboard_tower_speakers/mako_mbq4x_speaker_system

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 6:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will post some pics of the Fusion speakers tomorrow.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 5:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike,
I can sell the '04 tower speakers with built in lights for $1350 plus freight.

Without lights: $1195.00 (again plus freight)

These are billet machined housings that have been hard anodized to withstand the weather. If you would prefer we can substitute JL Audio speakers in the cans for an additional $100 (this would be JL’s VR series separates, the crossover would be mounted inside the can).

Hope this helps.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 5:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tracie, No that mirror will not fit, it must me the "old" crimp style mount. As to you tower, I beleive it would work...the tube diameter is 1 7/8" right?

Mitch, I'm looking in the hats thing...we have some but we are moving back from a boat show and things are a litte crazy here now.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 7:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Fusion speakers (approx $1200). Light bar (approx $450). Speakers are Diamond Audio components.

Mako 4MB setup w/ light bar & leds ($1285/$1240 chromed, cans & lights only)

Both setups will fit in the MC towers.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 7:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
DOGG, Do they make those to fit an '03 and newer X-Star with 3" diameter tube? Also are they coated aluminum or just polished?

Looks nice, how do they sound? (Fusion set-up)

By Tracie (mb_girl) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 8:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Zed. Looks like I'll get in on the MBO group buy on Rod's mirror arm. He can customize the arm to fit my mirror. That MC arm is sure sweet though.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 9:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
NP...sorry it wouldn't work.

By Mike (xstar_mike) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 5:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks DOGG and Zed, the Fusion stuff looks pretty sweet. http://www.fusionsports.com/wakeProducts.html Has anyone had any experience with these? Are they even released for sale yet? Looks like Jan 2004, but I'm not seeing anything on the web...

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 7:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are for sale through certain dealers.
Email them at sales@fusionsports.com and ask for a dealer in your area.
If there is nobody local, talk to me and I will see what I can do.

And yes, they are mfg'd extremely well and sound great! They are def. worth checking out.

By Grant Stewart (elmog) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 5:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz,

I am interested in the price of the 'Tower Knobs' and the 'Billet Rope Hanger' (shown on the same page as the tower mirror near the end) if you can provide?

Thank You.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 7:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant:

Tower Knobs:
Chrome:$224.71(set of four)
Bright dip anodized or black:$180.00(set of four)

Rope hanger:$153.00 only available in bright dip

All items would be plus freight. Hope that helps.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz,
I spoke with Brian at Mako about installing the 4mb setup on the new X-Stars. Unfortunately they do not currently make a bracket large enough to accommodate the 3" tubing. He did say that if enough interest was generated, he would consider designing a bracket to fit. The setup can be directly bolted to the tower.
I have sent an email to Fusion concerning the same question and have not yet rec'd a reply. I'll keep you posted.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 11:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks! It is nice looking stuff.

By Jordan Poppa (jpoppa) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 6:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz, what is the price of a set of new decals for an X-30?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 6:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Standard Decals: $110.00 each side
"By Design" D1: $420 Kit
"By Design" D2: $405 Kit
"By Design" D3: $405 Kit
"By Design" D4: $435 Kit
Model designator: $70
Wakeboard edition (transom): $56

Is that what you were looking for?

By Fredrik Broen (fbroen) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 6:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How about just the two large side decals from the D2 kit, or is that not an option?

By Greg Simpson (simpson20) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 7:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone have any pictures of these decals on boats, all I have seen is the pdf pamphlet on the net.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The "kit" consists of the two large side decals, two smaller MasterCraft decals and the rear MasterCraft decal...all the smaller decals are the drip mold style.

To directly answer your question the large side decals are not currently available separately.

By Fredrik Broen (fbroen) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the info. That is a bummer. I really like the gray decals, but am not a big fan of the halloween typestyle... and the price for the kit is a bit steep.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 7:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree...the price is steep, but that is the best I can do.

As to the type font...Harry Potter is pissed!

By Greg Simpson (simpson20) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 10:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz, Do you know of anywhere that might have last years decals for sale?

I liked those better than what is out now.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Which are you looking for?
We have some of the models in stock. I'm assuming you are reffering to the hull side decals. All are still available though MasterCraft so just let me know what model and decal you are reffering to and I'll get you a price.

By Greg Simpson (simpson20) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 1:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz,
This is my favorite. It would be for a 2002 X-10.

Thanks a TON for your help!

image/bmp
MC Graphic.bmp (57.1 k)

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 1:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm checking on it now. I'll let you know what I find.

Have you seen this in person? We installed a couple of times last year...it is very narrow (IMHO).

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Decal is part number:88750031 (for X-10)
Cost would be $235 plus freight. It is still in stock and available from MasterCraft.

Let me know if you need anything further, or would like me to order them.

By wuneyewilly (wuneyewilly) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 2:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz-

Like your prices, but have an X-9...where can I see all decals available to choose from? I like Greg's pick, but would rather have something a little more model specific. Where are you located?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 2:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wuneye,
I'm working on that right now...should have some cool news for MasterCraft owners and WakeWorld users early next week.

Until then we are in Charlotte, NC...feel free to call or email anytime. 888-9-Trinity; Trinity Board Shop is located here and Maeghan has a toll free number so we can save you the LD call.

By Shane Gilstrap (udlose) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 3:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz....I have the '04 Acc. book....There is a pic of a PS 190 with Tribal Mastercraft decals...Do they offer that kit for a 205V?

Thanks
Shane Gilstrap

By Shawn Jessup (bigjessup) on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 3:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How much are the tower nobs? My plastic ones are starting to crack.

By Greg Simpson (simpson20) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 6:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz, I saw this in the XSeries post. These graphics do look very narrow...

Thanks for the advice!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 8:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shane:
The graphics you are referring to could be applied to any boat, but are not specifically available for a 205V. It would probably look okay though given the freeboard height of both boats.

Shawn:
Tower knob prices are listed about halfway up this thread.

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 7:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz, What's a 205V "forward vent cover?" Does not seem to be shown in the catalog but is mentioned on page 6. If they're referring to chrome or brushed replacements for the 2 vents forward of the windshield, I'm very interested in pricing. The stock one's fade quick. Thanks!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 7:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mitch, yep it is designed to replace the plastic vent covers forward of the windsheild and in the middle of the transom (unless equipped with a shower). No piture in the brochure because it was not finished at the time it went to print. All pieces are billet aluminum; cost is $235 for the set. If you are interested let me know and I see if they come in different finishes.

By J Haines (alteczen) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 9:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here you go:
/image{one}

By J Haines (alteczen) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 9:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry...wrong slash:

one

By D Jones (djones1340) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz-
How about the chrome valve covers for a 2002 Prostar 209 with the 310hp Predator, and the SS exhaust outlets?

By D Jones (djones1340) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 9:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
And a price on the new D1 Prostar Graphic package, please. And are they drip molded like my currents ones?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 10:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chrome valve covers: $100
SS exhaust outlets: $425
D1 ProStar graphics: $510
209 designator: $115

Decals are drip mold. Valve covers may not fit as they are designated as MCX only; however, if you are interested I will check fitment and let you know. Hope that answers your questions.

By D Jones (djones1340) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 11:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Zedz! If it's not too much trouble, I would like to know if the valve covers will fit a Predator engine. I would love to add a little chrome to the engine.

By mark (mhsb1029) on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz-

I talked to you on the phone the other day about speakers and I was wondering if you would be able to get the billet covers that go in the boat where the clarion tweeters used to be? So if I went with the JL I would have something to put there like they do with the polk audio stuff.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 5:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
D, I'll check today and let you know.

Mark, we can get the covers or you can run separates...whichever would fit your budget/system plan. The JL separates have a nicer crossover but do cost more.

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 11:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zeds, You've got mail!

By D Jones (djones1340) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 11:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kevin,

You were checking on fitment of chrome valve covers for a 2002 Prostar 209 with the 310hp Predator engine. What did you find out?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry, thought I responded, now I see I didn't...sorry about that. Our shop manager put them on an '04 so it should work for you. If you run into a problem we would refund 100% no questions asked.

By D Jones (djones1340) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks!!!
I'll e-mail you early next week.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 5:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We should be back in the office by then...currently we are digging out of 12" of snow!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com