Monster Tower Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Monster Tower « Previous Next »
By kelly Stovall (hb_tige) on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 8:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I wn a 1996 Tige pre 2100i and I am looking to buy a monster tower. Was it as easy to install as they say? did your old bimini top fit? are you happy with the new tower? and what about the speakers for the tower?

By Rod Hess (rvh3) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 8:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kelly,
Super easy to install. My old bimini didn't work with the tower, so I bought one from Monster. There are numerous routes you can take for the speakers. Just make sure that the clamps fit 2 1/2" tubing. I'm very happy with my tower, and the customer service is second to none. Try this link for do it yourself projects for your boat: http://bierbower.net/diytower/home.htm

By kelly S. (hb_tige) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 3:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the info Rod.

By Mark Anderson (puckinshat) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Monster's are great. Easy to install and I think they look pretty sweet. Install is a breeze. Best bang for the buck by far.

On a sde note, are you realted to a Matt Stovall who is a HS teacher in St. Paul, MN?

By kelly S. (hb_tige) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 4:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No, I live in CA

By walt (walt) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 4:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I used My Monster Tower for the first time last Friday and loved it.
The install was very easy and only took two hours. On the down side My bimini wont fit so I'll have to buy a new one.
Monster

By Rod Hess (rvh3) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 6:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kelly,
Here's some pics of my tower and some ideas that I got from the link above. I incorporated the lights in the speaker enclosures. With the Infinity speakers, the setup for all four speakers with lights ran me $280.00.There are some good deals on tower speakers on E-Bay. Also, Monster Tower has some new speakers that are pretty sweet. Check out their website. Good Luck.

By Rod Hess (rvh3) on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 6:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pictures:
boat
boat2

By Billy Weishaar (ndboarder) on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 8:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am thinking about getting a monster tower for my boat, but I am wondering how much it will help my riding. Does it make a huge difference or not.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com