ballast systems Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » ballast systems « Previous Next »
By cory kowalski (maristar210) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey, we just bought a 98 maristar and i was wondering what is the tank called that clamps on under the swim deck and how much does it weigh?

(Message edited by maristar210 on November 16, 2003)

By cdm (cdm) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 2:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out this thread.. scroll down in Boats and Boat Accessories.. "What the hell is on this guy's swim deck?"}
By Greg Miller (g_miller) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 7:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think it's called a wake tank. I looked into getting one a few years ago, but could'nt find any feedback on them.I think they cost around $200 and add the equivalent of 1000# because the weight sits under the swin deck.

Sounds like a good idea.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.