need help on choosing a boat Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » need help on choosing a boat « Previous Next »
By lyle patton (biglizzle) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am going to buy a boat by next spring and was wanting to know if any one knows what I/O boat puts out the best wake for wakeboarding. The lake i go to has motor limits on it, that is why i am having to buy an I/O. The limit on the lake is 190hp and I would like the boat to be around 18'to 19'long. Thanks for any help.

By cdm (cdm) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 1:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what lake and whos going to know? I hate restrictions like that... they usually try to correlate HP to top speed. Wrong.... In the case of a wakeboard boat that doesn't apply. Time to find a new lake!!!!! I hear the 87' Bayliner with the 85hp Force engine is killer!!! Just kidding... I don't know, to me they are all about the same. Good luck, keep us posted..

By Roy Finney (wkerat) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 4:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try a 180 0 190 freedom from four winns, you can get some god motors, they perform really well and they have an ok wake (when you add weight)

By lyle patton (biglizzle) on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 4:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It is lake bowen in SC. They only have one pubic landing and you also have to buy a sticker that goies on your boat to let the game wardens know it is ok for you to be out in the water.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com