4wheel parts... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » 4wheel parts... « Previous Next »
By mark (propkiller) on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 11:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
2 years ago I had a spay on bed liner installed from 4wheel parts. They told me it had a lifetime warranty. I went back to get it touched up because I had some spots were it was peeling off. They told me since they no longer install the liners they cant cover the warranty. I thought if the company didn't go bankrupt(sp) they still had to honnor the warranty. Has anyone heard of this before?

By Chris Wilds (wildman240) on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have never heard of such a thing just sounds like they know their product sucks and trying to save some money. I do know that the Customer is always right though. HAHA I would just cause as much hell as possible and not give them anymore business. Good luck with that. Thanks Chris

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com