Used Super Air pricing Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Used Super Air pricing « Previous Next »
By David (tparider) on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 4:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Although I'm probably not quite ready to purchase, I've been doing some heavy research on used SANs, browsing the web to find out about pricing, options, and how price varies by location in the US. I've run across a few things that looked good, and wanted someone's opinion on the latest that I've seen.

One of the better deals I've seen so far is for a 2003 SAN Limited with 50 hours for $42k. I've also run into a couple of 2001's in the low $30s range. Most 2003's seem to be in the $45-47k range, and most 2001's seem to be in the $36-39k range.

Something I saw recently was a 2000 SAN - 250 hours, flight control tower, air graphics, ballast tanks, boat cover, bimini top, and stereo for $27k. Only one problem - no trailer. With the cost of a used trailer plus tax, I'm out the door for $30k or so. Does this seem like a good deal? I know that you can find some smokin' deals if you look, and I'm sure that the coming months will hold some good ones - is this one of them?

Thanks for the opinions.

By Wes (pesos) on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 11:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how tall are you David? I'm 6'3" and i was very uncomfortable in the 2001 cockpit. they made things significantly roomier from 2002 on.

that being said, as far as i know the hull is identical -- you won't go wrong with any of them :-)
regards,
Wes

By David (tparider) on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 12:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Funny you should ask Wes. I'm 6'5" - why was it uncomforable? is the seat too close or something?

thanks

By NautiqueJeff (planetnautique) on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 1:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Your price range for the 2003 models seem right in line with what I have found. I just bought a 2003, and it was close in price to what you're saying. I am 6'2", and fit very comfortably in the 2003. You might want to come over to www.planetnautique.com and see what our members have to say. We have several dealers that monitor the posts on our site frequently, and you might get a good offer from one of them.

By NoneYa (noneya) on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 2:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a page to a dealer here in Dallas,

http://www.buxtonmarine.com/PREOWNED/preowned.htm

Looks like the prices you have are slightly lower

By Marion Schlabach (moe) on Sunday, November 09, 2003 - 4:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
picked up a 2002 sante with 96 hours last month for 37000. private seller ohio/pa area

By MAC (mac_attack) on Sunday, November 09, 2003 - 8:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
buxton list prices are rediculous. They are not good guides.

By Wes (pesos) on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 9:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
david - sorry i was gone for the weekend. the cockpit is much more cramped - you should go sit in one. they dropped the floor a bit and narrowed the gunnels in 2002 to make the boat roomier inside.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com