improved wake!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » improved wake!! « Previous Next »
By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 4:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
On our last trip my dad finnally used the trim and played with the wake, well we, me brother and friends, loved the new wake. Except that it was all rough an choppy and hard inside the wake, we were wondering if this was normal for an i/o with the trim up, not that we spend alot of time in between, but jw.

Oh yea u can c the wake in my profile

By sean tribe (tribal) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 5:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
trimming up makes a huge improvment on the i/o wake it pushes the stern down steepening the wake it also seems to clean it up

By Bill J (sdboardr99) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 5:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The wake in your profile pics looks pretty good. Add some more weight to the back of the boat and it will get steeper.

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 6:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
We actully have as many people as we can up front so the boat does not porpose (sp?), also it keeps down the bow rise which is alot in our boat.

And my dad for some reason is agaisnt puttin more weight in the boat he says we are barely under the limit as is, so yea, you like the wake? How does is rate from some of your other boats?

By William Ely (projectely4) on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
for an i/o it looks like a nice wake. the best way to get a good wake is to get the trim in the right position.

By rootc (rootc) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 6:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Your wake is small compared to a wakeboard specific boat.

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 1:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yea we are very very happy with its new form, yea its no malibu wake up to my knees, but its better than when it was all washy and smaller.

So the overall feeling here is, its not a big wake, but it is a good wake for what we do.

By sean tribe (tribal) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 6:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
as long as your having fun it's all good

By cdm (cdm) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 6:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
from your pictures it looks like the boat is turning while you are jumping. This will increase the amount of white water and really decrease the size of the wake . Make sure the boat is traveling in a straight line when jumping. Keep badgering your father, more weight! Have fun!!

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 8:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
When im jummping the boat is going straight, but when im sliding it was turning, its easier for me to slide when the wake is like that, u like the air on the jump guys? or well for an I/O

By cdm (cdm) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 10:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com