big air pylons.com anyone have one of... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » big air pylons.com anyone have one of these towers « Previous Next »
By sean tribe (tribal) on Sunday, November 02, 2003 - 12:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looking to get tower for my i/o.Thinking between one of these and a monster.Both are around same price but advans of these seem to be there stainless and bimini will fit under.Anyone with one of these bap.com towers,are they sturdy,no rattle,issues,etc?I know monster has all those issues under control.Thanks

By Craig Fulton (oldschool) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 10:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had one on my old boat. The one thing that drove me nuts was that the powder coating does not stick well to the stainless steel. They even sent me a replacement tower because of this, and it still continued to happen.

I also thought it just looked to big and boxy.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com