2003 X2 HELP Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » 2003 X2 HELP « Previous Next »
By wake_fun (wake_fun) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 6:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My buddy is looking at a NEW 2003 X2. It has tri-kgb ballast, perfect pass, depth finder, bimini, and a few other options. How much should he pay for a one year old boat that is NEW?
Thanks,
Todd

By Rod Rinnert (deltahoosier) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 10:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to the NADA guide and look it up on line. Look for the boat year, model, options and that is what a finance company will lend you toward your boat.

By wake_fun (wake_fun) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 12:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They don't have the 03' up yet on NADA
Hasn't anyone bought this boat in the last month or so?

By Toni Walbridge (cabalisticfire) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 1:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't have a lot of help to offer except to add that isn't it a PITA to figure out how much to pay for a leftover boat? With cars you can pretty much figure dealer cost, minus any rebates and often times some of the hold back and there you go. Not to hard but with boats there's just so little information to guide you. Good luck.

By cdm (cdm) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 6:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Work em'. I'd imagine a few grand less than a new 03'. I would try to get them to throw in some stuff for you- shower, board, future service.. whatever. They want to get rid of it for the arrival of 04's but he's not the only fish in the sea. Keep that in mind! Good luck to him, great boat! I have been very happy with all 3 of my MC's, Action Watersports is #1!

By wilson (3puttwilson) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 9:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would say low 40's..maybe. For sure no more than $44,000.

By Ryan Bush (ryanbush11) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 4:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
if it is on a tandem axle trailer, with less than 100hrs. on it than 44 and below would be about right.

By wake_fun (wake_fun) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think he's working a deal right now for $42K +tax. Tandem axle, 4 wheel disc, swing away tongue, all the usual Mastercraft stuff on the trailer. It is new with 0 hours. So I guess he's getting a pretty good deal. If he gets it I will tell you guys all the info if you want to know.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com