Bimini for 03 SANTE? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Bimini for 03 SANTE? « Previous Next »
By John Nelson (wissota) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 4:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is the best bimini for my new 03 SANTE? I saw tower & johnson on their web sites. I would like to keep all the hardware on the tower if i can. Something about drilling holes in the $$,$$$.$$ hull. What is the price.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 4:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John I will tell you where to get a Killer Bimini for your new SANTE but you have to send me a side photo of your boat! "Ok" here ya go www.Towerbiminis.com here are some photos of my bimini

http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/album03

Im not sure what I payed because I got my Bimini when I orderd my boat from the dealer. They had tower biminis.com make it for me. I have been to there place to have them make other stuff for me and they specalize in Nautiques. They have 3 differant hardware to choose from so you can make a custom Bimini that will match you White tower. Tell "John" who will answer's the phone Grant sent you over, They will build you a custom Bimini and ship t right to you. They have 3 FTC towers at there shop so they fit every bimini the tower before it ship's so yours will bolt right on.

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 7:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I also have a bimini from towerbiminis.com, I love it also, the nice thing is the size, it's way bigger than others I've seen. plus it clamps on instead of screwing onto the tower or boat.

By Joe Hiestand (superairdawg) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 7:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll also throw in my 2 cents for Towerbiminis Grant mentioned. Given the relative small size of the Flight Control Tower, their biminis are huge and shaped just right! Great service, also, but they are a bit pricey. It's also rad to not have to run straps.

By Shawn (csquared) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Towerbiminis.com is definately the way to go. More money but no holes to drill, easy on and off, no straps and it is bigger than all the others I looked into.

By GRAMPS (akman) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 9:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Another option is Adlee Boat covers........
http://www.adleecoversboats.com/

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 7:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I second Adlee.

By NautiqueJeff (planetnautique) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here's another vote for www.towerbiminis.com.

Click the link below to see how one of their biminis looks on my 2003 SAN.

http://nautique.webkitchen.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=242

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com