Removing hard tanks from MC? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Removing hard tanks from MC? « Previous Next »
By KC (desertrover) on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 9:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would like to remove our hard tanks and replace them with large 600 lb fat sacs. Recommendations and advice?

Thanks KC

By cdm (cdm) on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 2:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its all there, go for it! Its all in the doing... Simple first install...

By wilson (3puttwilson) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 7:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
kc-I took the hard tanks out of my x2 and put in 550 lb. sacs..look in the archives for the discussion..It's sooo easy...I have pics too so if you can't find the article email me and I'll send them to you..

By David Gorczyca (pw4dds) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 5:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am interested in purchasing MC hard tanks for a Maristar 210 2003. If anyone who has replaced their mc hard tanks with fat sacs and wants to get rid of the hard tanks, email me at pw4dds@aol.com.

Thanks

By Paul Brothers (phat_in_cincy) on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 11:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
David,
If I might make a suggestion...buy sacs instead of purchasing hard tanks. It may be same amount of money or cheaper, plus it'll give you the flexibility to add/remove water weight as needed. My X10 with hard tanks are OK, but once you start adding additional weight (above KGB), you'll soon find you need more weight in the rear than the hard tanks can give.
I'll be ripping my hard tanks out this winter, but I'll hold onto them so I can go back to a stock setup.

By airfreak (airfreak) on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 4:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a link where I posted some picture of sacks in my 02 xstar.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/50209.html

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com