replacing our 230vrs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » replacing our 230vrs « Previous Next »
By Ittai Barzilay (nighthawk) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 11:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So we're gonna be replacing our mastercraft 230vrs, and i'm kind of at a loss at what to choose. i know my knowledge doesn't even register on this board's spectrum, so i'm hoping someone on here can suggest something.
We want a boat that's a bit more wake-oriented (tower, ballast) CD player, and maybe just a bit smaller. We love having a big "party boat" and going to a really small boat is gonna be a hard change... any suggestions/experiences you'd like to relate? right now we're looking at the X-2, but i'm sure there's plenty out there. Thanks in advance.

By dane (greatdane) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 11:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check my profile. It captures my take on CC/MC/BU.

Sanger is also a nice boat and a great value provided you don't mind the low profile design and the resultant sloped sun deck.

IMO, a 21 foot boat v-drive is the way to go. Big enough to fit enough friends :-) and not too many friends :-). Also, easier to sink for wake and fuel economy.

By Ryan Bush (ryanbush11) on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 8:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
x2/x star sounds perfect for you, especially if you want to stay with mastercraft

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com