windshield ailment?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » windshield ailment?? « Previous Next »
By Terry Klein (wetirish) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 10:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is there anyway to fix the ailment on the walk through part of a windshield? I have 98 Calabria and the gap between the walk through and the windshield is growing, it's almost not touching at all? I have checked the windshield and it appears that there is no place to make side ajustment? I can't see any marks that the windshield has moved sideways at all. The two veritcal support brackets on each side are screwed down tight. Thanks!

By John Klein (jklein) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 3:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Terry:

The short answer is YES. The windshield on my Malibu was doing the same thing, and when I had it worked on at the end of last season, they somehow magically ajusted it for me. I, like you can't see where they adjusted it, or anything, but they did. It was pretty cheap (like 15 dollars or something). However, I noticed mine is again starting to get a gap (although not as bad) so I'm going to have to get it adjusted again.

Hey: wonder if we're somehow related.

By j.b.f holman (jbf) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 2:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
take the rubber out of windshield ...loosen all bolds and screws(don,t take them out)now you can adjust the windshield.
it takes 2 people and 30 minutes.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com