Financing on a Used boat??? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Financing on a Used boat??? « Previous Next »
By Dave Garland (dgarland0) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 9:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
After a few months of searching we have narrowed our search on used boats down to two, a Malibu or Mastercraft. Now I have some questions on financing I am hoping you guys can help with:

1) Can we finance for no money down?

2) If I want to add a tower and bimini, is there a way to wrap that in to the loan?

3) Any companies you guys have good experiences with?

Any information you guys have about this please send, have had fun looking for boats, but now am dreading this part.

Thanks,

Dave Garland

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
APR- annual percentage rate. That is the big question. What are you willing to pay for finance? Try your own bank first. You have a history with them. I think there is some online boat finance companies too. Try www.boattrader.com. . And maybe all said and done a new boat may be cheaper monthly payments. Becouse of term and rate versus a used boat. Just a thought. Good luck.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 1:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chances are becasue of the APR, payments on a new boat will be around the same payment as financing a used boat. I bet you can find a leftover 2003 and make a better deal with a about the same payments as used.

By Pierce Bronkite (pierce_bronkite) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a bank you may want to look at http://www.boatfinance.com/

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com