TIGE OWNERS - SPRAY POCKET BEFORE AN ... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » TIGE OWNERS - SPRAY POCKET BEFORE AN AFTER PIC « Previous Next »
By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are before and after and during pictures...if you look at the one with gray puddy you can see the line of the hold hull design. And here are some of the pictures of the wake too

By steve (ssjrmk) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i don,t understand what you are trying to say?

By Wes (wes_the_gimp) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What did the wake look like befor? It looks great now!

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
wow That's pretty cool, Im glad that fixed your problem, What did you say it ended up costing you

By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the people that did it are going to do it if any one is intrested for $1499 everthing
the wake look 10 time better if any one has rode behind a tige they know the the wake is usually not look lik that

By Pierce Bronkite (pierce_bronkite) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 7:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
vincent,

1. How much total weight was added to your boat?
2. Does it affect performance in any way?
3. What does the wake look like with ballast/weight?

By David D (wakeguru) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 7:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, but what did YOU pay? ha ha
Wake looks nice - problem fixed!

By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 10:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the boat drive ten times better it turns like a direct drive , 5 mile faster....its like a whole new boat there is about 200 pounds of fiber glass added to the back witch helped and in the pictures we had 700 in the back lockers 350 each side and 5 people no wait in the front imagine that in a tige...before this the wake would roll all over its self specially on the passanger side

By Duane Wheeler (wakebordr11) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 5:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where can I have it done? Did he just patch straight over the spray pocket? What is it filled with? Did he spray chopped glass in there or foam? That looks sweet, heres a pic of my 99 21is wake with a sac filled to 500+ in the walkway and a few people, rode at 60 before the sack, then I was riding at 65 now ride at 70 at about 23-24, havent calibrated speedos in a long time. Its a bad pic and the water is alright but the wake seems to do the trick but would be interested in a better bigger wake as always...
tige wake

By Psyclone (cyclonecj) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 8:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow. Those pics of your wake look....normal! I always thought that Tige wakes looked a bit funny, thought it was due to the Taps, but Supras have the same gizmo and the wake isn't anything like Tiges.

Seriously, though, if you trailer it, I would be careful going over speed bumps.

By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
send me a email i can give you the info on who can do it for you , let me tell you it make a great difference...ya the wake does look normal not like a tige lol...ya the spray pockets solid with foam and wood incerts with sprayed fiberglass and then sanded and gel coated solid as can be you can knock on them and totally feel the difference the pic do not have the final gelcoat spray so you could see how it was done but look glass jus tlike you bought it that way

vinydapoon@aol.com

By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 9:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com