tige owners get the perfect wake ! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » tige owners get the perfect wake ! « Previous Next »
By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 9:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
SO THE LONG WAIT AND NOT SO EASY PROCESS FINALLY PAID OFF... IF YOU REMEMEBR FROM MY LAST POST I HAD THE SPRAY POCKETS FILLED IN ON MY 2002 21VFOX..THIS WEEKEND WAS THE FRIST WEEKEND OUT..WELL I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START, FRIST OF OFF THE WAKE IS 100 TIMES BETTER . WE RODE AT 85 FEET AND THE WAKE DID NOT ROLL AT ALL NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ITS ABOVE THE KNEEES TALL AND THE SLOPE IS EXCELLENT. AND THIS I DID NOT EXPECT THE BOAT DRIVES ALOT BETTER IT DRIVE LIEK A DIRECT DRIVE BEFORE THIS IT ONLY WOULD MAKE WIDE TURNS NOW YOU CAN SPEND THE BACK END LIKE NOTHING USUT LIKE A DIRECT DRIVE. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY EVERYONE ON THE BOAT WAS LIKE ITS A TOTALLY NEW BOAT NOW.. ALOT CHEAPER THE BUYING A NEW ONE FOR SURE WHICH WAS MY NEXT STEP

By salty87 (salty87) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
wow i think your experiment is pretty cool and its good that you got your wake cleaned up but you need to lose the caps lock and toss a few apostrophe's in for grins because it gets very hard to understand what you are typing when there are no pauses or breaks and all the letters are caps and there are some spiffy spell check programs out there to help those of us too challenged to decipher the runon

nice work on the spray pockets, though....any pics?

By salty87 (salty87) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
apostrophe, comma, something

By Salmon Tacos (salmon_tacos) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
IWOULDHAVETOAGREEYOUDEFINITELYNEEDTOCAPITALIZEONLYTHECORRECTWORDSANDUSESOMEMOREPUNCTUATION.

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well said.

Glad you are happy with you newly revised Tige ‘non-lip’ wake.

So what’s a ballpark price to get the glass work done on something like this. Did you do it or have it done? Any before and after pics of the boat?

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 8:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
let's see some pics of the new wake.

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pics of the boat puhleez.

By Sean M (magic) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think what the esteemed members of this site are saying is....

sdafasd

By David D (wakeguru) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

EPIC!
Back to the lab.

By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yes the pic will be done today of both the process and the wake. the cost is $1499 well worth it i can tell you specially compared to maybe getting a new boat ..this is a must if you have a 2002 or earlier tige and really want a perfect wake

sorry about the caps and spelling and grammer

By Kevin Keller (ctrider) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 4:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just a quick note I have a 1998 Tige 22' V-drive and it does not have the spray pockets. I believe the spray pockets were only in Tige boats from 1999 through 2002 could be wrong but I know my 1998 does not have them.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com