Dealers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Dealers « Previous Next »
By Will Bazeley (bazel) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 8:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just wondering, what you all look for in a dealer before you buy. Aside from the manufacturer they carry!! Is it size, availability of stock, advertising, etc!!

By Wakeboard Dad (wakeboard_dad) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 6:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good question. I always look for one that is willing to work with me other than just an order taker. Some take an interest in exactly what you're going to do with the boat. Also I think it's sometimes just a gut feeling on who you connect with and not necessarily always about price.

By Grant Stewart (elmog) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 7:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with Dad. Gut. It is a 'relationship' and size, stock and advertising do not contribute to a relationship. Your needs have to be addressed before and after. A competent service department and a sales person who is willing to work with you are what I look for (in that order).

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com