kicker speakers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » kicker speakers « Previous Next »
By Peter Devine (frickenchicken) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 4:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Someone has offered me cost price on some kicker speakers.At the moment I have a v12 400w amp running 4x100w clarion speakers. Not quite load enough because the speakers can only handle 75% of the total gain.I believe the speakers are my weakest link. What kicker 6x9 should I get and what would be better, 2x200w or 4x100w rms. If someone could help the crew and myself would be thankfull.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 7:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kicker has a value line called the DX (140W max, 70RMS) which are nice but unless $$$ is the driver go to the K series (180W max, 90W RMS).

We just put a Kicker system in our boat and have 6 of the KM60 marine speakers, a 10" Solobaric sub and KX700.5 amp and it is a very impressive system. I did all the mechanical mounting of everything but had a person locally that does a lot of the wakeboard boats for the marinas around here do all the wiring and finishing work. He has commented several times about how impressed he was with how it sounded. I'm sold on Kicker and their technical support has been excellent.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com