Sound question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Sound question « Previous Next »
By Kyle (kylek306) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 8:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've seen on here a couple of times that some of you have your tower speaker volume separate from your in the boat sound...How do you achieve that? What do I need? How much does it cost?
By cdm (cdm) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 9:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
See X-Star Stereo Upgrade!
By Duane (nvsairwarrior) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 11:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A common way is to use the "Fader" control on your head unit. "In Boat" speaks can be "Front" while "Tower" speaks would be "Rear"
If your concern is Head unit power for more than 1 pair of speakers at either location, then you would want to use the Line level outs (Pre Outs) and use external amplifiers (a good idea anyway). But the wiring would still be as I describe above.
Good luck.

By Psyclone (cyclonecj) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 7:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

This guy has what you need for 21$ If you have a separate amp for your tower speakers, put this device in line with the audio input to the amp for the tower. He also has lots of other cool stuff on his page for audio.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.