For all you with the perfect to rig! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » For all you with the perfect to rig! « Previous Next »
By Dominic Tatro (domtatro) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This makes those trips from Sacramento to powell go by a little quicker!

By Joe Sellhausen (joesell) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 3:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Isn't the boat a little heavy to be pulling with such a small plane?

By Kevin R Baugh (krbaugh) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 8:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't see the trailer hitch

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 10:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Dom You are a PIMP. That's the way to go. Fly over traffic on your way to the lake. How far is your hanager from the Lake?? & Whats flight time from Sac to Powell??

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 10:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check this out

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
For a Look into a True Player's Lifestyle check out this guy out. He know how to Live it up. These are photos of One of his trip's http://www.kimble.org/carib2000/

and this is his JET

and this is his Boat

By Rod (xrated) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
holy fook

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 8:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Why is everyone so impressed, look how washed out the wake is behind that boat

Actually how I hope to live when I grow up!

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 8:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oops, forgot to post the pic

By David Frederick (dfred) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 6:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
are we starting a pissing contest? bet i ll win just wait pics will follow

By Bruce Thomas (sprucie) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 8:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dominic is that a 182? Looks like a nice plane. When I move back to BNA I will get the use of a friends 172 for the cost of FUEL! Can't wait. Plus I do their BFRs.

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 10:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well monster it looks like they r going slow, and i think the water could be a lil bit smoother. I think they should get their PP going get some more weight and i think they will be fine

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 8:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dave your on to somthing We should start a new thread! Post your PIG PimPin Photo's nice cars Plane's Houses

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 10:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It'd be a regular cribs.

By Jared Aubrey (jaubrey) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what does that guy do for a living? let me know so i can change my major!

By Thomas Deneka (tdeneka) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 2:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You could really tow the boat with the plane if you got that really cool NASCAR looking wing ( http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/64260.html ) and put it on upside-down!!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com