3 Options, need some help Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » 3 Options, need some help « Previous Next »
By Tommy (laptom) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 4:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Okay, I found 3 upgrade options here in Europe for our Barefoot Nautique.

1. 1998 Air Nautique, d-drive Loaded
2. 2000 Calabria Cal-Air d-drive complete
2. 1997 VLX Sunsetter, v-drive not a single option

#1 most expensive
#3 least expensive
All 3 fuel injected and about same hours.

I like the v-drive but I've to added some options...
But if all three are equal for price and options, what do you choose? For wake, upholstery, quality etc?

Thanks guys!

By Matthew Melvin (melvinator) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 7:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can't comment on the first 2 but I have a 96 setter vlx that I have basically upgraded to a wakesetter: tower, wedge, ballast, racks, speakers, heater, shower, etc over the past 2 years. I think if you are a serious wakeboarder the v-drive is the way to go, if you ski also then the d-drives are very nice. Here is a pic of what you can do to a setter vlx, they have the same hull as the wakesetter sv-23.

By Maverick LTD (maverick_gear) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 9:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
are you sure that a the 97' will have the sv-23 i was under the impression that the Sv-23 was out in 2k.... im could be wrong

By Matthew Melvin (melvinator) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think the sv-23 diamond came out then, I'm not sure. I know I have the better boarding hull and it is the same as the wakesetter vlx

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com