Post some pics of the 04 models Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Post some pics of the 04 models « Previous Next »
By J.mac (ibi_ubu) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 9:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Lets see what the companies have come out with for the year 2004..Hope 04 is good year to all!

By Svfara (svfara) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 6:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here's a 2004 SVFARA SV609
Don't mind the trailer, it's 2 years old and being painted red soon.

SVFARA

By Dave (schmo) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 7:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
04 Moomba Mobius XLV... excuse the crappy photography! ;)

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 8:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
2004 Pro-V

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 3:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
'04 Calabria Pro V

By William Ely (projectely4) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 4:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
04 X-Star

By Bryce (sandman) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 5:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Never heard of an SVFARA. How do you pronounce that?

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
'04 Super Air

By Svfara (svfara) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 7:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bryce,

SVFARA is a Canadian company.
It's pronounced: Sa-fair-a
(atleast that's how those crazy canadians say it) :-)

By Mike Morris (upupnaway) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The tower on the XLV looks awesome....It really flows with the lines of the boat. I am seriously considering the XLV as the new ride.

Hey jeff, how about profile shot of the Air?

How come jeff is the only one with his I.D. #'s on the boat?

By Jeff Carroll (skiingjeff) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
One of our members submitted the following article showing the differences in the '03 and '04 Correct Crafts.

http://users.adelphia.net/~jcarrol4/2004Nautiques/2004%20Correct%20Craft%20Boats.htm

By Dave (schmo) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 12:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't have ID #'s on my Mobius XLV because I just took it home last week and the registration paperwork is in the mail. :-) Same is probably true for others since 04's just started coming out not too long ago.

Thanks for the comments on the tower. Lots of positive comments on it at another wakeboarder site. :-) The XLV tower is definitely far different from the rest of the Moomba line... thicker, stronger and sleeker in my mind. If you ask Matt Brown, the designer of the new XLV, the fit and finish is a little higher quality than the other Moombas (better tower, thicker padding, etc). So far I love it.

Thanks again... make sure you test drive one before you make a decision.

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 8:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't have a digital camera (I don't know why), so I have to rely on some of my friends for the pics (Thanks CWS Kahuna)! Here it is from another angle.

By Mike Morris (upupnaway) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 11:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey dave, What is the height on that tower?

By Dave (schmo) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 8:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hmmmm, don't really know. I would have to measure it but I know it is at least 6.5 feet above the floor of the boat since I clear it with room to spare.

What measurement are you looking for? Height from ground on trailer? Height when folded down or height from floor of boat?

By dave powell (pjdave) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 3:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
heres a pic of our new 04 San, in Australia

By Svfara (svfara) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 7:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What do you have towing the 04 SAN in Australia?
Looks like a little car? :-)

By Mike Morris (upupnaway) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 7:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dave, from the floor of the boat. I have not had the opportunity to get in an xlv, and I want to know if I would concuss myself walking to the drivers seat.

By Mike Morris (upupnaway) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet air dave!

By Dave (schmo) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 5:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The tower on the XLV is a little over six feet from the floor of the boat. It is kind of low... load it up with some speakers and you will definitely be ducking.

By Jory Privett (joryp) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 3:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ya but it is real easy to mount the speakers on the top or on the sides above the board racks on the XLV.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com