What do you think of this Deal Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » What do you think of this Deal « Previous Next »
By Gary (goth2o) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 8:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
2003 V210 , 315HP,bimini,checkerboard grafix,tower,racks,cover,bowcover,tandem trailer,detachable tounge for$30,550...
WHat do you guys think? Its a brand new unit!

By david k (obrienride16) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 8:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that sounds like a great deal to me. does it have ballast?

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 9:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sounds like a steal!

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 9:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
jeeze does the engine work or sumtin, cause thats rediculosly low, i might have to talk to dad about that 1

By Gary (goth2o) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 9:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
no ballast , but i have bags for under the locker and 2 for the rear...

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 9:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
my dad perked up when he heard me say this, and he doesnt even want a new boat, howd you get this deal, and where might i find one like it?

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 10:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steal it quick

By Barry (barry) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 10:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grab it up! Awesome price.

B-

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 10:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
definately get it.

By Gary (goth2o) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 11:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok thanx...going right now....just got my rate too 5.75% looking good

By Gary (goth2o) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 12:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Consider it SOLEN>>>> I will poast more when I pick it up...Man have I been a basket case for a few days.

By Wake Products (tahoe) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 12:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's a sweet boat. I hear the wakes are huge on the V210 when you add about 2k# of ballast. You got an awesome deal for a new Sanger !

Later,

Chris
wakeproducts.com

By Bill Pence (00prostar205v) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was quoted $31500 for that boat w/ zero options. I thought that was good. You did great on a very nice boat.

By wuneyewilly (wuneyewilly) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 9:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary- What organization hooked you up with that low interest rate?

By Gary (goth2o) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 10:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bank of America did the rate. I will picking the Boat up in the AM. I will post pics!

By Mike Morris (upupnaway) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gotta love the end of season deals.

By David (tparider) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 9:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
let's see the pics!!!

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You are going to be stoked, I'm running mine in at the mo and it is awesome.

By Jonny Bekkestad (jonnyb) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 6:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary, whos your dealer...
I think i should give him a call as i am looking to get a new boat next season.
/Jonny

By Wes (wes_the_gimp) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 8:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great price. Great rate. Great boat. You wont be sorry!

Get the dealer to upgrade the prop to the Acme 3 blade, 13 x 11.5, .060 cup!!!!! Awesome!!!!

By Gary (goth2o) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 8:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK I Bought it!!!! I took it out for the maiden voyage. I was impressed. It needs weight but the shape of the wake was killer. I will post pics really soon. I am going to the factory in Nov. to have perfect pass and some other little things taken care of. This boat handles so good! I was a little scared because this is a West coast boat, and my job can take me anywhere at any time but a Sanger is like a Honda...Always good. Thanks to everybody! If any one rides Lake San Antonio, give me a shout , I will probably be looking for a third. the only issues i found were the bimini rattles, and the quarter pannel on the window makes some noise(metal to metal), and some glue one some vinal peices. Again I will post some pics on Mon or Tues....Gary

By Steve (sloboat) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 11:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great boat! Congrats! Did you get it at R&R?

By Bennett (wakehype) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrads... The V210's put out an INSANE wake when you weight it down with 1500-2k. I N S A N E, comparable to the so called "TOP 3" without argument.

Sangers are great boats and I am sure you will have loads of fun with it! She is purrty, I am jealous. :-)

By scott smith (sherman) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 7:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
great deal I bought my V210 about 6 weeks ago and you are getting more than I got for less. Good going where did you do your shopping? The sqnger has a killer wake you will love it
scott

By Terry Klein (wetirish) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 8:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What brand of tower does it have on it?.. it looks phat.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
thats a pro-flight tower

By Gary (goth2o) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 9:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, I got it @ R+R. I have been searching for months and I was stoked on this. The Pro Flight tower actually surprised me. I have been spoiled using a Titan series 2 and that thig is rock solid! I have seen SOOOOOO many towers wiggle and shake and make a whole bunch of noise this did extremely well. I talked to scott (rep) and I am working out dates for a factory tour and Im taking the boat in for some goodies to be installed and some(MINOR) warranty work done. I have some pics but am too lazy to download and post...i will get them on soon...

By Steve (sloboat) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 10:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well...enjoy it! I'll look for you out at San Antonio.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com