New Tower for a 2002 Avalanche Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » New Tower for a 2002 Avalanche « Previous Next »
By Rod Emerzian (gymboarder) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 10:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I need some suggestions for a new tower for my boat. It is a 2002 Centurion Avalanche with the profilght swoop tower. I want to replace this tower because I have to put it on and take it off completely every time I use it. It won't fit under my garage door frame with the tower on. Im looking for a tower that is collapsible into the boat interior. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By Levi Cress (levi) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 11:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Monster towers can collapse all the way down inside your boat. They are hard to beat for the price!!

I put one on my boat a few months back...if you have any questions just let me know.....
www.monstertower.com

By T Rare (av8tens) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 7:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same problem you do with my proflight tower. I have not considered replacing it though. I doubt you will find any new tower that will mount in the exact same place as your proflight, thus leaving you with 6 holes through your hull on each side of the boat.
If you find a solution, please keep us posted.

By Matt Cour (mcsammamish) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 3:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan only sits a few inches higher than the windshield. don't know your clearance but thought it might help.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 6:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone have a picture of the bases on a Proflight? It may not be that hard to create an adapter to cross between tower moutning methods.

By Maverick LTD (maverick_gear) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey if money is tight the monster would work.. but if you've got a new avalanche you might as well keep it lookin cool. wakeside has a deal on TITAN 1 towers right now for like 1500$ and those look very good on avalanches. i've only seen one avalanche with a titan but it is siiiiiiiick. what color is your boat? you could probly sell your proflight for almost as much as the titan 1 would cost you from wakeside....

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com