Finally, Pics! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Finally, Pics! « Previous Next »
By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 6:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Though it is nearly the end of the season, I finally got around to developing and scanning (yeah, no digital camera) the pictures of my winter project. Now for the stereo and tower this winter!

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 6:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
More pics coming, trouble with the formatting.

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 6:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Greg (lucky) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 6:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is that an '81

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep, 81

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
New

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Greg (lucky) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks really good, what is your next project. Mine is an '82 and it looked much like your before the rebuilding.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great job on a great boat! I've heard nothing but good about the older Nautiques for wakeboarding.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice work. i have heard one sac in the back and they are awesome in those.

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, I have one sack placed before the back seat and the wake is firm. We found that if we take the back seat out and push the sack all the way back, the wake isn't as firm. I'm tempted to get another sack and put both on the sides.

What the pictures don't show is that the floor and stringers were completely removed and replaced. The stringer and floor were rebuilt out of a composite material so there is no substantial wood in the boat anymore.

This winter I hope to add a monster and a stereo. I have a flitepipe, but I need a tower with racks to free up room in the boat.

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh, yeah, recently added cup holders - 2 black in the dash and 2 white along the gunwales by the rear seat.

By Sandy Vandebult (sandbag) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 8:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where'd ya find the Toyota trailer??
I just sold the same one!

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 9:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i dig on the old stearing wheel.

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 11:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I lucked out b/c when I bought the boat the original trailer was on its last leg and the local marina had the Toyota trailer sitting there and hadn't been able to get rid of it. The Toyota stickers are now gone replaced by Nautique stickers.

By David (tparider) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that is a great job, John.

By Stephen Higgins (srh00z) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 12:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That looks good, my friend has an '83 and an '87 and both throw amazing wakes, and in my opinion, they look even better when they are sitting in the water, classic lines.

By Cabin (kaben) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 1:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stephen her you go.

By jeff hill (hillbilly) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 9:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
cabin how have you been?Went to the Delta today 10/9 it was windy but warmer then up near my house hows the boat running?And the knee holding up...Take care

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com