wakesetter 2004 stereo Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » wakesetter 2004 stereo « Previous Next »
By todd alan (obayb) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 12:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got my wakesetter 2004 home and we have a sony explode stereo who do we go to to get a sub and to make it better? do we go to the boat dealer or a car stereo place?

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 12:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to the local car audio dealer of your choice. Many of them have spent a lot of time on boat installs.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 7:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ebay and do it yourself....I bought a Sony Xplod 12"sub in a box for $50 (shipped) found 2 600w Xplod 4 channel amps for 129 then 105 shipped. You can't beat the deals and everything was new.

By Matt Cour (mcsammamish) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 3:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Make sure you take it to a shop that knows boats. They are slightly different on aftermarket installs. Have seen good shops ground to the wrong thing and fry an ECM (computer) and person was out $700 for new ECM.

By Levi Cress (levi) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 4:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Or they turn on the engine to charge the battery and burn up your engine.....Doh!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com