Calabria Pro V pics Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Calabria Pro V pics « Previous Next »
By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 11:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By xxxl wake (swpmwinc) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 7:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Glad you got your boat
now go put some hours on it.
Enjoy,Sean

By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 2:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like the new drivers seat...comfortable?

Bill

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 6:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Sean. Hey next time your at Calabria tell them thanks again, they out did themselves.

By David D (wakeguru) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 6:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love mustard - cool.
You left out the engine up there though.
What's MSRP on that jewel anyway?

By xxxl wake (swpmwinc) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 8:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Boat is not Mustard it is bright yellow. It just looks like mustard in the photos. hereis one of the motor

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 6:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Maiden voyage

By Geforce (grantmi1) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 9:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Were will you go for your service?

By Porter (mikep) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 11:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat. It looks like it has tons of space!

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 2:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geforce,
Good question. You must know my circumstance then. Any mercruiser for engine, but anything for the boat I guess I'll have to do it. But you know I think Calabria and the Pro V are well worth it.

By Geforce (grantmi1) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 2:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Active Watersports would service it I would recommend tehm over a regular boat repair place any day. Talk to Jay at Oregon City store tell him you know Mike Grant. 1-503.650.5991
www.aws-online.com

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 3:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geforce,
Thanks. I was looking at the XLV before my Pro V. Talked with Jerry in sales for a while. Great bunch of guys.
Hey, did you get your trailer yet?

By Geforce (grantmi1) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not quite yet, boat mate says it should ship next week.

Oh and I did not hit it off with Jerry for some reason I liked dealing with Matt. Jerry is cool once I got to know him but I did not like him at all at first.

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 3:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Porter,
Thats is why I went with and stayed with the Pro V. Boat only measures 21'4", but the 102" beam and a "cab forward" design give you a ton of room. And with the PureVert ballast. Lots of storage too. And most important the guys at Calabria are great!

By Sam C (samcdog) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 5:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat. I considered the Pro-V, but due to weight (I am currently towing w/ an explorer) and dealer local chose not to go with it. Really like the ballast system and the room though.

By Maverick LTD (maverick_gear) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 9:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
a few of my friends have Calabrias and they like them but the boats but purevert servo's malfunction all the time.... and whats with having to take your 'Bria to AWS for service why doesn't the dealer do it?

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 11:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mario,
The servo malfunctions becouse it is not being lubricated. ie-opening or closing the gates out of the water. And it is a good idea to spray some silicon lubricant on the gates. As far as AWS-Grant suggested them becouse he has a Moomba,I said I would do it myself.

By Whirlybird (switch) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 3:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with sydwayz you just need to spray some lubrication every so often, you should never have a problem with the valves. Hey sydwayz why don't you take the boat to your dealer? They know how to fix everything, and it will be done in the correct way. If you fix it yourself will it mess up your warranty?

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 3:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Switch,
dealer is in Kirkland, Washington. And any MerCriuser can handle the engine. And my last Calabria had no problems.

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whirlybird,switch,Prov,cal-air Jeff Parish,Skyline water sports
Whoever or whatever I bought the boat from Pro Tour watersports in Kirkland, Wahington. If I want to drive to Kirkland, I am sure Cameron will take care of all the warranty work. Why do you keep PM me and asking questions you already know? Or is it some "guy" in your office.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com